'Since the Brotherhood's Very Clearly canon, Ulfric wins?' - On Stormcloak Logic

#171MagicLarpPosted 2/12/2014 12:54:37 PM
There is a PC board but xbox360 is the more popular platform for Skyrim so they come here. It's like the nerdy kids trying to hang out at the cool peoples table at lunch because their table is boring.
---
Never use the "R" word on the Skyrim board.
#172OrokenDuMongerPosted 2/12/2014 1:15:47 PM
@MagicLarp

Hold the phone, are you saying that we're cool? Golly gee, would that be swell.
---
One does not simply pass through the Omega IV Relay - CouchCommandoIV
#173MagicLarpPosted 2/12/2014 1:24:55 PM
I'm comparing the xbox360 players to the PC players. If you play Skyrim on the 360 then yes.
---
Never use the "R" word on the Skyrim board.
#174TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/12/2014 1:36:37 PM
FMLG posted...
A friendly message from FMLG,

Stormcloaks, with all due respect, often have some very silly ideas. I would like to give some examples without naming names.

Also, it's a terrible Idea to allow Argonians and Dunmer into the same area.

1. There's only one thing that came into my mind having read this. Ignorance. I would like to point Riften out, a corrupt city run by Maven Black-Briar from start to finish. It has the Darkest of Elves alongside the Argonians with little to no problems. This would be surprising as Riften is close to the Southern border of Morrowind, a place no stranger to racial clashes and the great skill of Dres.

But that's a topic for another day, since I'm too lazy to take screenshots.

Also, also, The Dunmer were let into the city when they didn't have to. There's an Altmer woman(go figure on the racism there. . .) that states that the Dunmer would have nicer homes if they actually worked productively.

If an Altmer can be accepted in Windhelm and have a nice home there, why can't the Dunmer work to make their part of the city nicer?

If Ulfric really cared about race like that, he wouldn't let them continue to live in his city.

2. It doesn't take an FMLG to see how posts like this are similar to a few 'nationalist' sites' and quite similar to right-wing slogans.

Dunmer first of all, do work productively. The vast majority work. Ulfric clearly hates the Dunmer more than Altmer. "Why does Hitler hate Jews more than he hates Brits?"

He presumably still gets the economic boost from having migrants...

And to anyone who may feel targeted by this post, you're really not.

I used to be one of the ones who said, " Also, it's a terrible Idea to allow Argonians and Dunmer into the same area." But, I came to my sense a little while ago. The truth of the matter is that yes the Dunmer and Argonians are treated unfairly and nationalism is not an excuse. It is racism in some cases, but I argue that for others it is Nativism. Ulfric included.

2. With all due respect FMLG, but comparing things to Hitler is taking an easy way to get your point across and many do it. (Not just Imperials, but Stormcloaks too.) I didn't fully understand the point you was trying to make in this one so I will wait for a response to elaborate further.
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#175sunbro1Posted 2/12/2014 1:37:53 PM
r u cereal?
---
Ours is the fury
Beneath the gold, the bitter steel!
#176OrokenDuMongerPosted 2/12/2014 1:56:09 PM
sunbro1 posted...
r u cereal?

Lucky Charms mofo!
---
One does not simply pass through the Omega IV Relay - CouchCommandoIV
#177SoulOfFaythPosted 2/12/2014 4:16:27 PM
You know who also built lots of great roads?

The Romans.

and Hitler
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#178sunbro1Posted 2/12/2014 4:44:30 PM
Romans = Hitler
Mind = blown
---
Ours is the fury
Beneath the gold, the bitter steel!
#179The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/12/2014 7:36:55 PM
FMLG posted...