ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 10

#1I_Dont_AgreePosted 2/12/2014 2:02:13 PM
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other people's characters, saying stuff like, "The guards spot and kill Vallus" is not allowed.
2. Don't post once and leave, you're needed.
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game. (4 max)
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your character's info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your character's name so we all know who you are.
7. There is a limit of 4 arcs at once, small groups of people (1-2) do not count as an arc.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#2Kar31189Posted 2/12/2014 2:06:05 PM
Leandra

After the lesson was over Leander thought things over and had only one request, "I'll agreed if i may document all this in my journals if that is alright?"
---
4441-9726-3394
#3MrcTOtheJPosted 2/12/2014 2:13:34 PM
Belladara:

"Sure, would be nice to have someone else write the notes for once. I allready have some, on how it's done, but whether it works or not." She looked over at one of her Followers. "Bring me the book." They ran off and came back with a Massive tome.

It was a very early copy of an old book about various bloodlines in Tamreil, some of which didn't even exist anymore. "The page is marked, as well as one that has a depiction of what a Harvenu lord should look like after the Ascendance."

Belladara turned to it, on the page was a Woman with Long Black hair, skeletal wings, red eyes, and Ash Grey/black skin. Unlike other Lords it looked more human than not human. "It's a play on the strengths of the basic strain like most lords, has quite a few buffs to magic, namely destruction, and the Wings are used more for Feeding than anything."
---
They wondered if I had anger issues, so I demonstated that I did.
#4Gannondwarf432Posted 2/12/2014 3:13:56 PM
Jeorge

Well, the fight's over. I guess we should head back then.

"Jeorge, King John has requested you meet with him, along with the rest of his personal staff" I was told by a guard as I looked back to Morgan and the rest.

"Thralls, you and the half bloods return to my home. Mio, you mind keeping an eye on them?" I asked, and she just nodded excitedly as she took the four of them back to my house.

"So, what's he summoning me for?" I asked the guard.

"King John said not to speak of it. But you shall know soon enough" he said as we entered the main chamber in the palace, where John was sitting, along with his seven other personal staff members.

"Now then, let me begin" John said as he cleared his throat. The old, greying imperial doesn't look much, but he's a man to be feared with the way his 'subjects' worship him.

"You may have heard the commotion, if you were nearby when my two most trusted men, Adz and Link, conspired to kill me. Adz had rushed me with a torch, and although Link killed Adz to save me, it was later discovered that he was also in on the assassination plot and had not brought it up to me. Needless to say, he will never be rejoining us, nor anyone else. I have seen to that, personally. Now, Jeorge, will you come up here for a moment?" John asked me, and I complied without a single word.

"Jeorge has now taken their place as my right hand men. He has been faithful and the most useful to me, and hadn't used OTHER methods to get my favor over others, like Link and Adz had. Irrelevant to what had happened earlier with them, I was going to dismiss them for their ass-kissing methods. I do not care how well a smooth talker you are, if you do not bring me cattle or slaves or new members, you are as useful to me as a sixth toe. Now, that is all I wished to say. You are all free to return to what it was you were doing" John concluded as we took a bow before leaving. Halfway done....

Abel

When we got back, Mio instantly raided Jeorge's food and liquor supplies.

"So, you kids wanna know what the finals will be like?" she asked as she passed around a bottle of wine and a few cups.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#5I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 3:25:08 PM
Geoff

''I guess you're right.'' I told Erune then sighed. ''We'll lie low for now. As much as I want Manus punished somehow I wouldn't really want to hunt him down. Not worth it. I just hope that, if we meet again, it's not in a public space.''

Morgan

''Well yeah, I'd like to know what my sister might be up against.'' I said, taking a cup but not pouring any wine. ''Not that it'll help, but at least we'll know...''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#6Gannondwarf432Posted 2/12/2014 3:46:36 PM
Ema

I didn't even take a cup. Mio looked almost offended, but it's for the best. Abel had already poured his second cup when Mio started explaining.

"Well, they'll be up against some vampires. Low tier guys, the winners from the last pit fights actually. So you better hope that Jade uses a club, otherwise she's gonna be in trouble" Mio said as she took a drink. Well then.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#7Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/12/2014 4:13:37 PM
Okeer:

"Well... It's a ways out from Dawnstar, but telling you any more would ruin the surprise."
---
That's just PERFECT. So before we die, we're going to get cancer. - Scarlet Spider
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#8darkportal785Posted 2/12/2014 5:08:25 PM
Manus

I don't especially like surprises, at least not when I'm the one being surprised. I exited the Inn and entered the back of the carriage, my driver was still feeding the horses. I donned by Imperial Battlemage armor... well, Fallen Battlemage armor. I'm not the Imperial Battlemage anymore, so calling my armor that wouldn't be fitting. I took out a map of Skyrim while waiting for the others. I had planned on purchasing new horses that would be better suited for Skyrim's climate but with only one of my agents here, no one would be able to ride these horses back to Cyrodiil. I sighed. "Time to improvise I guess."

Erune

"I doubt we'll be that lucky." I said my goodbyes and Vez and I walked back to the Tiber Septim. "Now I feel like we can't leave the city." Vezidel looked me in the eyes. "Why? We owe these people nothing. So what if Manus is planning something? He no longer has support from the Thalmor. I admit, those two he was with today are new but they won't help stop his plan from failing. He's a fool throwing a temper tantrum because his power came with a cost he doesn't want to pay." "I take it you know exactly what his plan is then?" "Nope. I was only told what I needed to know, he had a fort in the outskirts of the Imperial City and that it involved werebeasts. I didn't ask for anymore information and I didn't care. I did my job. If they ask for anything else, I'll refuse. I'm just someone they contact for oddjobs anyway." "'They' being the Thalmor." "Silly boy, not out here. We don't know who or what is listening." I rolled my eyes. "As if anyone out here cares about what we're talking about." Her expression turned serious. "In my line of work, you're always being followed or your conversations are being listened in on." We arrived at the Hotel, I took off my gauntlet and my apron once we reached our room. Vez took off her leather armor. She turned to me "Thirsty? Hungry?" I was both as well as tired. That fight took a lot of energy out of me. "Yeah. Would you mind getting me something? I just wanna rest right now." She smiled and left for the lobby.

What a day.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782 Name: Zod
Take the f***ing Elephant!
#9TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/12/2014 6:14:11 PM
Lykos:
We spend the last few minutes of the trip in silence. I stop when we get to Whiterun. "I'm going to buy some things from the alchemy shop while here. Pick out five soldiers and bring them to me."

Géraud:
"Your dad. If I heard correctly than he owns a bar or something, right?"
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#10Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/12/2014 6:51:01 PM
Jade:

"Yeah. It's alright. He made sure we learnt not to become drunkards, at the very least." I said with a chuckle.

"You dad... He's from Hammerfell, how do they feel about my dad's types of magic?"

Kya:

I go off and look for my fellow Stormcloaks.

Okeer:

"Improvise?"
---
That's just PERFECT. So before we die, we're going to get cancer. - Scarlet Spider
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png