ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 10

#21Kar31189Posted 2/12/2014 9:37:31 PM
Jaysworn

Out of respect he bows to Lykos and answers confidently as he introduces himself, "I am Jaysworn sir. I am a solider here who helped rebuild this town. it is a honor sir, i have heard many of the grate things you have accomplished."
---
4441-9726-3394
#22TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/12/2014 9:43:55 PM
Lykos:
Good man. Shows respect to his superiors. "Thank you Jaysworn for both the recognition and your service."

I pause. He looks capable enough. "Tell me Jaysworn. Are you a capable enough warrior?"
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#23Kar31189Posted 2/12/2014 9:56:52 PM
Jaysworn

He stands up tall and true and answers with a smile and confidence, "Yes sir i have taken down many Bandit, beast, monster and most of all Legion with my hammer, i fear no man and will gladly give my life for the stormcloaks to return Skyrim to who it truly belongs."
---
4441-9726-3394
#24Gannondwarf432Posted 2/12/2014 10:03:56 PM
Jeorge

I came back, and found Ema, Morgan, and San just putzing around, while Mio and Abel were nowhere to be found.

"Where's Mio and Abel?" I asked, and Ema looked to me.

"Basement. Based off the context of their conversation before they went down, stay out" she said before getting up and headed to bed. Mio... Jeez, f***ing someone you were supposed to watch for me.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#25I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 10:08:12 PM
Morgan

''Yeah... I think we should all get some sleep. Big day tomorrow.'' I said then headed off to bed, avoiding where Abel and Mio were supposed to be. Doing that, in a place like this...? Yeesh.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#26TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/12/2014 10:19:55 PM
Lykos:
"Very well than you shall come with me. We will be visiting a camp of mine a little ways from here then we are going on the offensive."
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#27Kar31189Posted 2/12/2014 10:24:05 PM
Jaysworn

He bows again, "Thank you sir, it will be an honor to work beside you." he leaves and goes to the blacksmith and improves his weapon and armor
---
4441-9726-3394
#28MrcTOtheJPosted 2/13/2014 10:01:42 AM
Jeormund:

"The Horses should be fine untill Whiterun, going into the pale might be an issue Okeer, he's right the Horses would die up near Blackreach. It's winter up there, and I know a thing or two about Skyrim's Winters."

Belladara:

"As you can see, the Ritual requires a few things, the Blood of a Harveneu Vampire is easy, hell I can use my own, but the Ash of a Harvenu lord is less common, lucky for us I've located where one is Sealed off, in Southern High Rock." Belladara said "Then comes an Artifact of Molag Bal's, Which won't be to hard to obtain if you know where to look, and I know a few places on the way."
---
They wondered if I had anger issues, so I demonstated that I did.
#29darkportal785Posted 2/13/2014 11:36:28 AM
Manus

"Maybe to you. These horses are bred for speed, not the cold."
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782 Name: Zod
Take the f***ing Elephant!
#30MrcTOtheJPosted 2/13/2014 12:19:14 PM
Jeormund:

"Exactly, they'd die before we even get near blackreach, I'm also going to need other horses as well for the Other Wagon, so it'd be best to get it out of the way as early as bruma, better not chance it on the passes into Southern Skyrim, normally I'd say it'd be worth the risk on horseback and chance it untill Whiterun and trade mounts there, as it usually isn't to bad that far south this time of year but with two wagons, better safe than sorry."
---
They wondered if I had anger issues, so I demonstated that I did.