Something I'll never understand

#1CattabriaPosted 2/14/2014 7:51:41 PM
I completed the companions quest and killed Kodiak spirit and set Kodiak free and he made me leader of the companions on several play throughout of this game and under misc it always says speak to the leaders of the companions for work.

Ok Kodiak made me leader over the companions so why do I need to seek work from the leaders of the companions lol?

I should be the one issuing out the work to the companions. Does the work the companions ever stop or is it an on going thing that don't ends?
---
God is our Father, Jesus Christ is our Savior and through Jesus Christ is our only way to Heaven :)
#2Gaming_EsquirePosted 2/14/2014 7:55:30 PM
It's an ongoing "radiant quest(s)".

Also, unmarked spoilers.
---
Dragon Ninja Dinosaur Wizard
#3PairedsnakePosted 2/14/2014 10:23:58 PM
Also Kodlak (i think) not kodiak hes not a bear
---
FC: 0490-5607-5166
#4Cattabria(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 7:53:00 AM
Pairedsnake posted...

Sorry very tired when posting this I misspelled his name, we all make mistakes :)
---
God is our Father, Jesus Christ is our Savior and through Jesus Christ is our only way to Heaven :)
#5wanderzPosted 2/15/2014 8:06:12 AM
yes, but from the beginning of that quest you were taking missions from Aela and the others, not Kodlak.. it is not missions from THE leader himself.

so in my opinion, the logic is that those that are good at finding the missions before you took over still are, so they still find the jobs that need to be done.

what doesn't make sense to me tho is that even in the beginning they say there is no leader of the companions, yet obviously there is a leader, and a couple people just below the leader.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
#6SoulOfFaythPosted 2/15/2014 8:39:58 AM
Pairedsnake posted...

Oh he is....
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open