Imperials vs Stormcloaks

#11Kyo3333Posted 2/20/2014 11:56:03 PM
Nord: Stormcloaks, because lets face it, Nords are barely a step above orcs when it comes to intelligence.

Non-Nord, non-Altmer: Empire, because I figure when you've grown up knowing only the Empire, it kinda makes sense that you'd default to trusting the authorities you've grown up with. Besides, the Empire needs a jolt of adrenaline and the dragonborn Talos 2.0 you become is just the thing to do that.

Vampire: Stormcloaks, gotta keep the prey ignorant and unable to fight back in any substantial way. Besides, the Empire already has too many vampire clans to worry about.

Altmer Master Race: Thalmor (keep the civil war going, only do sidequests for the purposes of gathering information and favors. Usually give the stormcloaks all the crappiest cities in negotiations.)

Orc, Argonian, and Khajiit: I stand in front of Alduin at Helgen until he eats them. That or let bandits skin them to make a new set of boots.
#12SoulOfFaythPosted 2/21/2014 3:37:46 AM
I always lean towards Stormcloaks, though I've only done the CW once. Want to do the Imperial side but can't bring myself to it, especially after hearing that wrinkled old lesbian turtle speak 2 sentences.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#13Bat178Posted 2/21/2014 6:16:57 AM
If I am making a good character, then I join the Imperials. If I am playing a evil character, then I join the Stormcloaks.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#14VeezaraPosted 2/21/2014 6:27:40 AM
Bat178 posted...
If I am making a good character, then I join the Imperials. If I am playing a evil character, then I join the Stormcloaks.

I more do things the other way round. Liberate Skyrim if I'm playing as good, not occupy it.

Do any Imperial supporters feel a bit left out that you can't take part in the epic siege of the battle for Whiterun? Well you can do Battle for Whiterun as an Imperial but obviously the revered don't create their tales, the False Jarl doesn't fall, glory doesn't prevail and Whiterun's protector doesn't take his rightful position of Commander of the city watch.
#15NepharenPosted 2/21/2014 7:59:58 AM
Veezara posted...
Bat178 posted...

I more do things the other way round. Liberate Skyrim if I'm playing as good, not occupy it.

Do any Imperial supporters feel a bit left out that you can't take part in the epic siege of the battle for Whiterun? Well you can do Battle for Whiterun as an Imperial but obviously the revered don't create their tales, the False Jarl doesn't fall, glory doesn't prevail and Whiterun's protector doesn't take his rightful position of Commander of the city watch.

Sometimes I wonder if you really do support the stormcloaks from a moral stance or if this is an elaborate running gag... like zapdos and toeh.
#16VeezaraPosted 2/21/2014 8:42:17 AM
Nepharen posted...
Veezara posted...
Bat178 posted...

Sometimes I wonder if you really do support the stormcloaks from a moral stance or if this is an elaborate running gag... like zapdos and toeh.

Bit of both TBH.
#17Devil_BunniesPosted 2/21/2014 9:40:47 AM
Neither. They both suck.

I only ever play that questline up until the part with the word wall for the Slow Time shout then don't ever finish it because it's so boring...
---
http://i.imgur.com/LaDCijm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/gBsSgC6.jpg
#18MagicLarp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 1:55:44 PM
Devil_Bunnies posted...
Neither. They both suck.

I only ever play that questline up until the part with the word wall for the Slow Time shout then don't ever finish it because it's so boring...

So you do pick one... Which?
---
Never use the "R" word on the Skyrim board.
#19jaguarfan0016Posted 2/21/2014 2:11:31 PM
LordTrinen posted...
Mostly I side with Imperials but I do Stormcloaks occasionally if I think it fits the character better.

^This...
#20Talon5967Posted 2/21/2014 3:29:52 PM
I alternate.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.