ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 13

#21I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 5:28:09 PM
Morgan

''That makes sense.'' I said to Ema. ''Where do we go now? Stay at the inn, and maybe ask around the town?''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#22Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/10/2014 5:31:21 PM
Jade:

"Asking around town would be our best bet."
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#23Gannondwarf432Posted 3/10/2014 5:42:53 PM
Abel

"I suggest the inn, since it IS the go to place for information, rumors, etc" I said to the group.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#24I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 5:45:45 PM
Morgan

''Okay, then let's go to the inn.'' I said.

We went to the closest inn in town. Not a very big place but it was well kept. I sat down at an empty table, but didn't get any food. I wasn't really hungry.

''Guess we'll be staying awhile.'' I said to the others. ''I usually wouldn't think this would be any of our business, but I feel... odd about the Berla situation.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#25darkportal785Posted 3/10/2014 6:42:41 PM(edited)
Erune

I reforged my shieldblade back into a gauntlet as I walked towards Grec. Arrows and spells flew past me. I gave them no mind, I wasn't in the mood for this s***. The Imperial was currently fighting him, once Grec swung his sword at the Imperial, I took my chance. I grabbed his arm and reforged his armor, spikes jutted into him from inside of his armor. I wasn't done there though. I then grabbed his helmet, reforged a giant hole into it, and punching him repeatedly. He dropped his sword after a while, but I just kept punching. Punching and punching.

By Shor's beard, I want my f***ing wife. I want out of here.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
All it costs is just a minute, now. For one dollar you can show me how.
#26Kar31189Posted 3/10/2014 6:58:00 PM
Triennia

"Im fine this is a normal day for me." i joke as i take down a few more of them and I quickly made my way to Dar handing him a ultimate potion, "This should help." i smile before going back to slaughtering.

Jaysworn

He thinks it over before answering, "My family has been loyal to the nord ways of Skyrim gor generations. Some of my earliest ancestors helped to tame this land from the snow elfs."
---
4441-9726-3394
#27Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/10/2014 7:09:12 PM
Jade:

I listened for rumors, hearing a few things I wanted to and a few things I'd rather not think about. Hmmm....

Valthar:

"Erune, heads up!" I said as I sent a pulse of necromantic energy towards Grec's corpse. Should really speed up this battle, shouldn't it?
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#28TohruAdachi260Posted 3/10/2014 7:10:59 PM
Orpeus
I awaken and head out of the inn. That run in with the paladins is still fresh in my mind. How could my arrows have been so ineffective? I walk the town, thinking about what I could possibly do to improve. My accuracy is fine, my arrows equipment is the best I have access to. I decide to do some hunting to clear my head. I buy some iron arrows and head out into the woods nearby.
Gregor
It seems that just because I passed the combat test, that doesn't mean I'm officially in the companions. I'm just a whelp at the moment. An errand boy. In order to join the companions for real, I have to prove myself. Fair enough. Throw everything you have at me. I'll prove that I'm the best of 'em all!
---
3DS FC: 2406-5662-3110
Friend Safari: Fire type magmar, charmeleon, fletchinder
#29darkportal785Posted 3/10/2014 7:38:01 PM(edited)
Erune

Valthar had launched a spell towards me. I jumped out of the way and it hit Grec's corpse. Blue and black energy swirled around the body. A thrall. "Guess he was dead after all." Grec started going to work on our enemies. I did the same.

Manus

I ate the deer en route to Mzulft, Cotanell and my men had to have scouted the area by now. I estimated that I was roughly halfway there. I doubled my efforts. The wind blew through my mane. I ignited it some more. It grew larger, the flames blowing throughout the wind.

Vezidel

I had waited a day or two. They probably wanted me to starve and dehydrate. They had food lying around though. Fruits mostly. They also had a closet full of various wines and juices. I waited though. I had searched through Elenwen's desk and found some papers on the various enemies of the Thalmor. A hit list. The vampire's name was on the list. As was a few other names I recognized. I had also found a report on a cabin in the woods. The vampire's name had popped up on those papers too. I knew where I had to go.

Anduln

The Iron boy had taken care of Grok. I was now using the bow to take out enemy archers. Collecting their arrows as they fell. The enemies numbers were but a handful now. Only a mage or two and a single Khajiit remained. On this floor anyway.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
All it costs is just a minute, now. For one dollar you can show me how.
#30TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/10/2014 7:44:35 PM
Lykos:
"Many notable warriors here in Skyrim are descended from those that took this land from the Snow Elves. By the end of this war I want you to prove to me that you are no different. Can you do that?" I ask Jaysworn.
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"