ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 13

#251Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/18/2014 1:55:44 PM
Jade:

"We can get answers from him later. For now, let's just get Berla to safety..." I said, ordering a drink to go.

Valthar:

I watched the battle with the lightning wolf intently, waiting for Geoff to back off for a just a moment... There we go.... I conjured up a javelin in my hand, and got ready to throw....

Once the wolf was illuminated by it's lightning I tossed it at him.
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#252I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:09:32 PM
Morgan

''Good luck getting anything out of him...'' Berla said so quietly I don't think she even meant to be heard.
''Don't worry, we usually figure something out.'' I assured her. ''Let's leave town for now. Arnel won't be happy when he realizes you're gone.''
''Right...''

Floyd

After Valthar threw the javelin I heard a thump sound, then quiet. Soon the spearmen started backing away into the darkness. A few moments later Geoff emerged and approached us.

''Got him?'' I asked.
Geoff nodded.
''Good. We're one step closer to getting out of this place.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#253TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/18/2014 3:06:06 PM
Lykos:
With Jaysworn fixing the wall he took down with the others I look over at Kya. "Its funny. Most would think my military experiences are what taught me to be calm in moments like that, but they aren't. I learned that while raising three boys. Learn how to stay patient with people like that. Not getting a response out of you will drive them crazy."
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"
#254Gannondwarf432Posted 3/18/2014 3:11:45 PM
Abel

"I say we get you to Riverwood or Whiterun proper, it's far enough away and well populated enough for you to lose Arnel" I suggested.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#255Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/18/2014 3:22:15 PM
Jade:

"Then let's get to it, then." I said, getting up and waiting by the door. "Well?"

Valthar:

"Floyd, you got any summons that can see in the dark? I'm out for the next few minutes..."

Kya:

"Still, damned arrogant bastards, them. We did have them outnumbered..." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "But they'd have called you out on your secret, wouldn't have they?"
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
#256I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 3:41:43 PM
Morgan

''Hold your horses Jade, we're coming.'' I said then looked to Berla. ''We better get moving. Don't want to have your location revealed.''
''No, that would be bad.'' She said then pulled her hood tighter to obscure her face better. Then we headed to the door.

Floyd

''A flame atronach should illuminate things well enough.'' I told Valthar then conjured a flame atronach for light. ''I'm running low on magicka though, so I'll have to keep my conjuring to a minimum for awhile.''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#257Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/18/2014 3:51:22 PM
Jade:

We were back on the road, Morthal to our backs.

Valthar:

"I'll recharge you, then. You should invest in enchanted trinkets to speed up your regeneration. Hell, I could make one for you."
---
#258darkportal785Posted 3/18/2014 4:02:12 PM
Erune

"So I take it this means we're all friendly again?" I forge my helmet to retreat into my chestplate, in order to get some fresh air. Well... less sweaty tower air.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
Don't let it stop until we make it to the Daylight
#259TohruAdachi260Posted 3/18/2014 4:58:08 PM
Orpheus
I waited until around midnight before one of them decided to sleep while the other took watch. Damn, they're sleeping in shifts. I draw my bow and fire it at a nearby rock. The dawnguard member called "who's there?" before going to investigate. I quickly slip into the tent and find their pack. The schematics weren't hard to locate. They were the only thing in the pack. They even conveniently made them into a small book. How nice, I thought. Hearing footsteps, I slip out of the camp silently and resolve to be long gone before the morning comes.
Gregor
At last, I arrive in Solitude. I've always liked this city. The people were friendly enough, and the city seemed somehow removed from the civil war. Angeline's Aeromatics was easy to find, wasn't far from the gates, and there was a sign. There was an old woman standing outside, who I assume to be Angeline.
"Good evening, are you the one the companions sent?" She asked
"Yes. I heard you had a beast who ran you out of your home," I respond.
"That's right. It's a horrible monster, probably from the swamp. I don't know how it got in, but I need you to get rid of it." she says. She looks like she's about to cry.
"Don't worry, ma'am. I'll take care of it." I draw my sword and go inside. Once inside, I hear a clicking sound, followed by a scratching noise that seems to move around the room. I try to find the creature making the sound, but it seems to move too fast. I tighten my grip on my sword. And then I hear the clicking sound right behind me. I turn around to see a large black bug behind me. It's almost as tall as me when it stands up, its black with large eyes, a greyish underside, and what must be about a hundred legs. And it's pissed.
---
3DS FC: 2406-5662-3110
Friend Safari: Fire type magmar, charmeleon, fletchinder
#260TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/18/2014 5:33:27 PM
Lykos:
"They could have and that would've been terrible for me. When any of his soldiers are suspected of being a lycanthrope they are commanded by Ulfic to cut their palm with a silver dagger. If the blood looks to be boiling or if they snarl than they are banished from the city. However the accused rarely makes it out the gate before they are murdered." I tell Kya.
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"