ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 13

#31I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 7:44:43 PM
Morgan

While the others were relaxing I figured I'd get something to drink at least. Non-alcohol, because that ended badly last time.

''Can I get... a jug of milk, and some tankards please?'' I asked the innkeeper.
''Fifty Septims.'' She replied then got the jug.
''Say, do you know the Berla girl and her... dad?''
''Those two? Yeah, I know 'em. Not very intimately though. No one really 'knows' them.''
''Why not?''
''They're recluses. Barely ever leave the house. At least Berla doesn't, Arnel the Caring sometimes mingles with the townspeople or participates in rib eating contests. And he funds a lot of festivals.''
''Oh. So he's rich?''
''Yes, owned a mine when he was young. Or so I heard.''
''Does he have a wife?''
''Hmmm, not that I remember. He moved here around... ten years ago. Built that big house, it was a good boon for construction workers. He must've moved his daughter in later, since I remember her just 'showing up' one day. Unless she was just out of sight the whole time, I guess.''
''Huh.''
''Here's your tankards kid.'' The innkeeper gave me the jug and tankards. ''I'd say more, but I make it a point to not gossip about my patrons. Especially my wealthy patrons.''
''I see... Well thank you anyway.'' I said kindly before returning to the table with the milk.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#32slowguyMikePosted 3/10/2014 8:02:06 PM
Cotanell

Cotanell returned from scouting the ruin and found the watch had been changed. His scouting partner headed off to hunt while Cotanell went back into the cave to get a little sleep. Manus had to be on his way, so it was best to be rested. Who knew if he'd want to spend some time recuperating from the journey or go right to work.
---
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
#33Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/10/2014 8:20:03 PM
Jade:

"I heard that conversation you had with the bartender." I told Morgan. "I'm beginning to think that there's no real relation. It doesn't add up."

Valthar:

Grec did a good job of mopping up the thalmor goons. Soon enough, the whole floor was clear.

"Well, that was something.... Anyone here need healing?"
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#34darkportal785Posted 3/10/2014 8:36:30 PM
Erune

I ignored Valthar and looked around the room. A lift magically appeared across from the other one. I waiting near it for everyone to get ready.

Anduln

One floor down, eight to go. Let's see how this all plays out.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
All it costs is just a minute, now. For one dollar you can show me how.
#35I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 8:49:44 PM
Morgan

''I think so too.'' I told Jade. ''I mean, I think there's something weird going on. The question is what though. Plus the guy... I think he's Arnel the Caring. He said Berla had memory problems. Which makes sense, but...''

Floyd

''Up again?'' I asked amusingly. ''Let's go. I can almost taste the freedom above...''

Geoff followed Erune onto the platform and was teleported away. I followed him to the next floor.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#36Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/10/2014 9:02:31 PM
Jade:

"Then perhaps I should talk to her? See if she really does have memory problem.... Though... Ema, you know how to make a good sedative?"

Valthar:

"Well let's get going then..." I said as I headed up the lift as well.
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#37Gannondwarf432Posted 3/10/2014 9:04:01 PM
Ema

"Not really. My mom's the alchemical genius, I can just make a basic healing potion in case I get hurt" I responded.
---
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.
#38MrcTOtheJPosted 3/11/2014 4:15:50 AM
Jean-Luc:

"That's the fun part, all I know is she's around Skyrim she's pretty bad at staying in one place, or another, but the constant is Vampire's where they are she isn't to far behind." Jean-Luc replied.

Jeormund:

Jeormund just kept following Okeer to the shack.
---
PSN:MrcTOtheJ
Add Me, just tell me where you're from when you do
#39darkportal785Posted 3/11/2014 7:30:56 AM(edited)
Erune

We headed up the second lift. Just Altmer this time. But they were summoning daedra. Lots of daedra. I haven't even seen some of these before.

Anduln

I have to stick to the Aldmeri Dominion shtick for now. As much as it bored me. I went up the lift. If the vampire was going to make thralls out of every face from the past, it could become an issue. At least until we meet him, anyway.

Marcus

"Do you have a way to track her? Or do we just destroy coven after coven until we cross paths?"
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
All it costs is just a minute, now. For one dollar you can show me how.
#40Kar31189Posted 3/11/2014 7:50:51 AM(edited)
Triennia

I kept a close eye on Anduln going up the lift as i think to myself, "This place is far from over.." I head up the lift as well keeping to myself for the time being

Jaysworn

He nodded, "Of course sir."
---
4441-9726-3394