Elder Scrolls RP (Dragon Crisis) OOC 5

#21slowguyMikePosted 3/12/2014 3:29:01 PM
And yes there are many things that would be very powerful. My point was not that they do not exist. My point was, you didn't have a bunch of people running around all at the same time just doing whatever they wanted with this type of power. Power like that comes with long years of training, which instills some sense of self-control in most cases. Usually because the teacher of said powers is probably still around and would kick your ass six ways to Sunday if they found out you were abusing it.

However, none of that matters. The RP is what it is. There are two things you can really do.

1. Play along and do your thing the way you want to.

2. Let it bother you, make a lot of enemies within the RP, piss yourself off and eventually quit because you hate it.

I prefer the one that seems much less stressful.
---
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
#22FMLGPosted 3/12/2014 3:29:11 PM
darkportal785 posted...
FMLG posted...
Markydaysaid type stuff

If you want Markydaysaid type s***, I'll tell R41N to post her loli hermaphrodite.

Shut up about this s***. Run your dainty flowers while everyone else uses their imagination. We can't even do what we want to do because Curved thinks it'll cause buttrage (which you're proving it will.)

No one is bothering your dainty flowers, so stop bring it up.

'Shut up about this s***' is exactly what I'm on about. My mistake for thinking the RP would be mature enough to discuss things.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#23Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/12/2014 3:33:12 PM
Well then, I think we're done here. FMLG, I expect the complaints about power will cease?
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#24darkportal785Posted 3/12/2014 3:35:19 PM(edited)
FMLG posted...

You have a character poised to become the Emporer (which is BS) yet you're complaining about other people making magic users use their magic.

You have no argument. You have no right to be upset. We're having fun and you have no right to complain about it, since we leave you alone to tend to your dainty flowers.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
All it costs is just a minute, now. For one dollar you can show me how.
#25FMLGPosted 3/12/2014 3:37:44 PM
And I plan to stop using my character once he takes the Crown.

I'm not upset, at least not as much as you all seem to be over a question.

Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Well then, I think we're done here. FMLG, I expect the complaints about power will cease?

Only because you've proven, once again, your inability to have a mature discussion.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
#26Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/12/2014 3:39:19 PM
Am I not being mature?
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
#27FMLGPosted 3/12/2014 3:40:34 PM
By dictating that we can't have a friendly discussion?
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
#28darkportal785Posted 3/12/2014 3:41:00 PM
No one here is upset. When will you remove your head from your ass, man?

Eat a Snickers, man. You aren't you when you're hungry.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
All it costs is just a minute, now. For one dollar you can show me how.
#29FMLGPosted 3/12/2014 3:43:23 PM
Then why can't we have a friendly discussion?
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
#30Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/12/2014 3:43:53 PM
FMLG posted...
By dictating that we can't have a friendly discussion?

This isn't going anywhere friendly.
---