Elder Scrolls RP (Dragon Crisis) OOC 5

#41FMLGPosted 3/12/2014 4:03:32 PM
Calm. Down.

If 'full of s***' isn't angry then what is?
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#42darkportal785Posted 3/12/2014 4:04:24 PM
Doesn't matter if he said limit or not. He still proposed banning of possible new characters. And you agreed with him.

You're literally being the fun police. It's pathetic.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
All it costs is just a minute, now. For one dollar you can show me how.
#43Curved_Sw0rdPosted 3/12/2014 4:05:40 PM
There you go again. Everyone who disagrees with you is angry and dead wrong, right?

Though I will admit that even proposing a limitation on the characters we can make pisses me off.
---
You awake as a hamburger. You start screaming only to have special sauce fly from your lips. The world is in sepia.
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png
#44FMLGPosted 3/12/2014 4:06:25 PM
If you want to get technical, the RP already has the potential banning of characters.

This is like the Bosmer Thu'um thing, you do realise the hypocrisy, don't you? =>
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
#45I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 4:07:52 PM
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
Alright everybody this is getting nowhere. Is power a problem? Yes, but not nowhere near as bad as it used to be. We also have others problems that need addressed before we even consider this. So this is what I would personally do: Limit or ban anymore new characters from having interactions with Daedra, do the same with supernatural abilities and afflictions, and some other stuff.

I might be able to agree on the daedra thing, but it's a bit of a discretionary thing. Though I think people can make deals when they like the deals need to be more negative towards the person asking. Like curses. But that's me. I've used Mora and Hircine a few times and I've tried to balance the good and bad while keeping their spheres intact.

However, I really, RREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYY wish people would stop a crusade against the ''supernatural'' creatures. I won't deny that vampires are out of control as well as a few werebeasts over the RP, but there's no reason to assume that just because they're those things doesn't mean they're problematic. I've had many werewolves over the RPs and they've always been at the bottom of the pile when it comes to ''power''. Vampires on the other hand... yeah, some need trimming. A lot of trimming. With industrial shears. Just a 'lil off the top.

I don't support limits or bans at this point though. Except on very specific things I can't think of at this point. People should use more discretion/courtesy though. That'd fix loads of problems.
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#46darkportal785Posted 3/12/2014 4:09:27 PM
FMLG posted...
This is like the Bosmer Thu'um thing

Am I really seeing this? This is nothing like that. That went against established Lore. Which you agreed with.

Get your damn head out of your ass. You're a terrible troll.
---
#47slowguyMikePosted 3/12/2014 4:10:58 PM
If he's such a bad troll then why do you and curved keep taking his bait?
---
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
#48FMLGPosted 3/12/2014 4:11:50 PM
Exactly. You're contradicting yourself.

In established lore, are there as many powerful characters alive in one time? No. Are their Bosmer with the ability to Shout? No.

By your logic, the Bosmer should've been approved.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
#49darkportal785Posted 3/12/2014 4:12:12 PM
slowguyMike posted...
If he's such a bad troll then why do you and curved keep taking his bait?

And miss the opportunity to prove someone is acting like a spoiled child?
---
#50TwoBladesOneBowPosted 3/12/2014 4:12:28 PM
Well damn... Don't know how that upset you guys so easily when I wasn't at the bit hostile, but whatever.

Gannon, notice that I said new characters. Current characters aren't new characters.

I say this because blessing and artifacts from princes are powerful and a few characters have stated that they have the favor of more than just one. Lets say for example if Floyd had the favor of not just Mora in the past, but Hircine and Dagon too. He would most likely go from strong to ultra powerful as shown by others characters in the past.

The supernaturals is because they are powerful and not everybody is allowing them to have weaknesses. Not to mention that there are too many and before anybody says RP characters vs. population of Tamriel makes it ok I want you to think of this. Vereez's legion was made up of supernaturals and they were made out to be the majority of the soldiers. There are many people in a Legion and technically all those that live now exist. We also have Manus and his werecreatures back in the Imperial City. We also have those in Blackreach. In Skyrim (the game) most believe them to be a myth, but... Look at the RP.

Creativity and imagination loses itself when it is overused and goes against the games. I just wanted to end this and tell my opinion, but because it is different it must be wrong.
---
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"