Elder Scrolls - What comes next?

#1The_Beer_ScotchPosted 3/15/2014 3:20:19 PM
Neccesary on topic silly post drivel thingy Where do we think the next elder scrolls will be set?

real reason for me posting and stuffs

Who will be playing elder scrolls online as of april 1st? and how we gonna organise to chill?

Also HI peoples.
---
We stop checking for monsters under our bed... when we realise they are inside of us.
#2MagicLarpPosted 3/15/2014 3:23:06 PM
I'm going to get it for the Xboner. Never played an MMO before but I'm willing to try it out. Don't have high or low expectations for the game.
---
Black Marsh aka the toilet of Tamriel.
#3sunbro1Posted 3/15/2014 3:28:34 PM
I really do not like ESO so no.
---
Ours is the fury
Beneath the gold, the bitter steel!
#4The_Beer_Scotch(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 3:30:32 PM
MagicLarp posted...
I'm going to get it for the Xboner. Never played an MMO before but I'm willing to try it out. Don't have high or low expectations for the game.

I think I like you now.

Also I never disliked you.

Also Hi.

I haven't obtained an xboxoner or a p***y station 4 yet, had my first day pre orders cancelled by the vengful ex, and haven't been able to splash out the cash again yet, but luckily I have a beast laptop.

I can't decide what class combination to start with <.<
---
We stop checking for monsters under our bed... when we realise they are inside of us.
#5MagicLarpPosted 3/15/2014 3:31:53 PM
Don't have the Xboner yet but probably will pick it up sometime this month for Titanfall.
---
Black Marsh aka the toilet of Tamriel.
#6The_Beer_Scotch(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 3:35:07 PM
sunbro1 posted...
I really do not like ESO so no.

You know what I dislike about ESO I'm sure, oh lore, oh poor poor lore

However, i'm willing to give it a try for the gameplays
---
#7FMLGPosted 3/15/2014 3:46:13 PM
You can't walk from Ebonheart to Windhelm without some weird portals IIRC. Sounds awful.
---
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
#8NepharenPosted 3/15/2014 4:11:09 PM
I'll be getting it for the ps4. I'm pretty psyched with the way they did the crafting systems and can't wait to give it a go. As far as where I'll be, probably the ps4 eso boards once the game actually comes out.
#9MC2OO4Posted 3/15/2014 5:56:56 PM
Not touching it. As far as I'm concerned, ESO doesn't exist.

Sure wish they announce Fallout 4 already, and sure hope there isn't some BS like being exposed to FEV, somehow staying human, yet getting amazing super powers like shooting fire from your hands, telekinesis and other BS that doesn't make sense.

That was actually a thought that crossed my mind when thinking of Fallout 4 and Skyrim, and it scared me a bit.
---
- - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >' )
#10sunbro1Posted 3/15/2014 6:09:00 PM
MC2OO4 posted...
t doesn't make sense.

That was actually a thought that crossed my mind when thinking of Fallout 4 and Skyrim, and it scared me a bit.
---

Hold me =(
---
Ours is the fury
Beneath the gold, the bitter steel!