Marriage question (spoiler)

#1King-OdiePosted 3/18/2014 8:13:14 AM
K so ive gotten to the point where my character is ready to marry. I know most of the options out there but is it possible to marry a fence. Like im the leader and all done. If i remember right your spouse has a small amount of gold in shop. What i want is the 4grand my fences hold. Possible?

Also being the leader of the dark bro. Why do i have to tolerate this morag trash in my thieves guild? I dont want to pay the fine after i kill him. Guilds got laws i obey when in house. Lucky for him he never leaves the ratway.
#2tib196Posted 3/18/2014 9:11:52 AM
Nope, none of the fences are marriageable. No idea what the second question is referring to, sorry.
#3TohruAdachi260Posted 3/18/2014 10:01:39 AM
There is a former member of the morag tong in the thieves guild. The morag tong and the dark brotherhood aren't fond of each other. That's what he's referring to with the second question.
---
3DS FC: 2406-5662-3110
Friend Safari: Fire type magmar, charmeleon, fletchinder
#4King-Odie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 10:29:55 AM
Ok thank you. Not cool but infos info. 👍

How do i close topic? Or do i just leave it?
#5FredCat07Posted 3/18/2014 2:26:30 PM
King-Odie posted...
Ok thank you. Not cool but infos info. 👍

How do i close topic? Or do i just leave it?

For now, as of your account limitation; you can't, just leave it be for week, without any comments, then it will automatic lockdown by mods.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language.
So please pardon my confusedly posts whatever I commented or quoted.
#6TrunksGSPosted 3/19/2014 7:15:41 AM
If you can get someone to port it over to pc for you, there might be a way to make your wife a fence through console commands. And I'm pretty sure there's a way to make that Morag Tong trash a follower with console commands as well. Then you can just lead him right to the Dark Brotherhood's new hideout and leave him laying on the doorstep.
#7King-Odie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 7:40:19 AM
No no. CC is not my way. Thanks all the same though
#8SrgtStalkerPosted 3/19/2014 12:20:02 PM
My definitions for fence were messed up for this.

First def is fence gate, second is fencing sport, third is fence merchant. So I thought you wanted to marry a fence gate....
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#9King-Odie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 2:33:19 AM
Would be nice to marry a gate.
ATLEAST SOMEONE WILL KEEP BANDITS AND GIANTS AWAY FROM LAKEVIEW!!!

Geez best house in hearthfire yet by far my most troublesome
#10SrgtStalkerPosted 3/20/2014 12:58:23 PM
King-Odie posted...
Would be nice to marry a gate.
ATLEAST SOMEONE WILL KEEP BANDITS AND GIANTS AWAY FROM LAKEVIEW!!!

Geez best house in hearthfire yet by far my most troublesome

You should be able to hire guild/army members or multiple followers to guard your house.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?