ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 14

#211darkportal785Posted 3/28/2014 8:23:40 PM
Manus (False)

"A simple dream. But not a stupid one." I let him hit me. A cut across my cheek. "Are you fighting for that dream right now, Floyd? Or are you just waiting for it to happen?" I backed away from him, blood was rolling down my face, but I payed it no mind. I wasn't in an attack stance nor was I getting ready to attack. He couldn't do this much longer. It was child's play. Boring child's play. I commanded the werebeasts and Geoff to all focus on Floyd's summon.
---
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782, GT: Kneel bfore Zod
I AM GROOT!!!
#212slowguyMikePosted 3/28/2014 8:29:28 PM(edited)
Cotanell

After Manus had spent some time in the cabin with no other activity, Cotanell assumed the woman had run inside, very likely first given Manus' hesitation to get too near. No activity was forthcoming from the Embassy. Cotanell started to wonder how long he could hold off any kind of attack from the Embassy that didn't involve one or two Thalmor coming down the hill piecemeal until there were none left. Then again, maybe he didn't have to.

Cotanell climbed up to the driver's seat and turned the carriage towards the cabin again. He circled it behind the cabin and stopped so that the carriage was hidden from view. Then he opened the carriage door and grabbed the extra quiver he had taken off one of the dead mercenary archers and before walking into the cabin.

---
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
#213I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 8:45:36 PM
Floyd

The Fencer did one last jab at a werewolf before being completely surrounded. I couldn't tell exactly what happened to it, but I could tell it had been swiftly dispatched.

''I don't know now...'' I said in a low tone. I stood tall with my sword held tight in my hands. ''I thought I would fight through this, but... that's not the case. I'm outnumbered. You could have Geoff kill me right now, or do it yourself if you wanted to. Now... I don't know if that dream is even possible now...''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#214Kar31189Posted 3/28/2014 8:49:53 PM
Triennia

After relaxing i found myself feeling true bliss and happiness, i wanted this to last forever, but i could not shake this feeling in the back of my mind that it will have to end
---
4441-9726-3394
#215darkportal785Posted 3/28/2014 9:07:18 PM(edited)
Erune

The worm was now firing off beam after beam. I don't know what Valthar was doing inside of it but I think it was working. I reforged my weapons back into gauntlets but I hooked the claws. I slowly clawed my way to where the bound lance was poking out and once again anchored myself to the worm. I forged a sharp tipped blade and just started jabbing the area where the lance was repeatedly. The worm roared and thrashed along the walls as we continued to climb upwards. "TELL ME WHEN YOU SEE MY BLADE! IF YOU SEE IT! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'M MAKING ANY HEADWAY ON GETTING YOU OUT OF THERE!"

Manus

Cotanell had walked in. "No activity to report then? Shame." Though I doubt the b**** queen herself would have marched up here. Wishful thinking. Anyone approaches, I'd smell them anyway. I'd have to apologize to Dar'Kharjo if he wakes up, he didn't sign up for this.

Manus (False)

I chuckled "Do you really need someone younger than you to tell you not to give up Floyd? You run a successful business and have friends and family who care about you or at least don't dislike you. You obviously have drive and determination." I have the werebeasts stand down and I release Geoff and Dar'Kharjo from my control. "Go rest and wait for Valthar and Erune to finish up what they're doing. You'll need it for what else this place has to throw at you." I sheath my weapons. "I've grown tired of playing with you but this place hasn't." I was fighting the want to attack. I wasn't going to be used as someone else's puppet.

Anduln

I didn't know how long we were at it. All I cared about was the... emotional rush I was feeling. I knew it wouldn't last but I was sure going to make it last as long as possible.

"Thank you."
---
I AM GROOT!!!
#216I_Dont_Agree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 9:14:10 PM
Floyd

On instinct I felt myself relax, though I remained on edge. I actually nearly fell over from pain and exhaustion, but then I felt someone support me. A quick glance over my shoulder told me it was Geoff, who was back to normal. I gave him a half-hearted grin before both of us looked to Manus, confused.

''That's it?'' I asked surprisingly. ''All the torture and sick games and... you let us rest? I don't understand...''
---
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#217Kar31189Posted 3/28/2014 9:15:07 PM
Triennia

I nuzzled softly against his chest murring softly, "Its you i should thank, iv never been this truly happy."
---
4441-9726-3394
#218darkportal785Posted 3/28/2014 10:32:45 PM
Manus (False)

"There are holes in my memory and I don't know how I exactly got here nor how I knew that you would all appear here if I waited. I'm not someone else's puppet and I certainly won't be used like one."

Anduln

"I've never been happy at all. Feels weird. A good weird though." The Imperial Werebeast was refusing to kill those on his floor... I don't care. It's all sort itself out once Floor 9 is reached. For now, I'll spend my last few hours in happiness. I wrapped my arms around Triennia and kissed her forehead.
---
I AM GROOT!!!
#219slowguyMikePosted 3/29/2014 6:40:57 AM
Cotanell

Cotanell looked around the cabin. There were seven uncomfortable looking beds along the walls with a nord, altmer, imperial, khajit, dunmer and two Bretons occupying them. Manus had said something about being trapped in nightmares. Cotanell shuddered at the thought. The dunmer woman Manus had rescued was sitting on a chair staring with great concern at the nord. Manus was sitting on a chest that was in the center of the room. Odd place for a chest.

"No activity yet. Just means they haven't found her missing though. Speaking of which, miss, I have a few extra daggers and an extra bow if you can use either. If the Thalmor come for us we're going to have to fight our way out."
---
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
#220darkportal785Posted 3/29/2014 7:01:19 AM(edited)
Manus

"I wouldn't get close to her if I were you. She bites." I recognized everyone here except for the Imperial and the Dunmer. Weird... runes? Covered the Dunmer's body. I assumed that all of their gear and equipment were in the chest I was sitting on. I placed the chest on top of the trapdoor to below. An obvious trapdoor. The carpet sticks out like a sore thumb. "There weren't any guards watching her, so I doubt they'd be looking for her. If anything Elenwen was more concerned about me getting involved with what they were doing here." They must have run out of beds, either that or the Imperial was a late addition as he was just tied to the bedposts of Valthar's bed. They were all tied up... which was odd. Why tie up sleeping bodies?

And then Valthar's body started thrashing. Oh! That's why. He calmed down after a while. "We'll have to look into that later. They wouldn't dare attack the cabin. We're safe as long as were inside of it. They might surround us however, but I can get them to back off. Unless of course you want to put a few arrows into them."

Vezidel

I ignored both Manus and his Bosmer 'friend'. Just another idiot swayed by his words, no doubt. I wanted to untie Erune, but after the vampire's little fit I decided not to. The prospect of tying Erune down was an interesting one.
---
I AM GROOT!!!