Spellsword Build

#1philllosophyPosted 6/20/2014 9:21:21 AM
Any recommendations for what perks to invest in, if I should go to level 81 and higher, and if I should go the Light Armor, Mage Armor, or Heavy Armor route. Thanks
#2DrNick2008Posted 6/20/2014 9:26:05 AM
Check out this link...

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/m/group/discussion?id=6452022%3ATopic%3A646608
---
Teach me the ways of the secular flesh.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#3AlakablamPosted 6/20/2014 11:14:22 AM
Havel's ring is useful for almost any build.
---
It really annoys me, I mean Bungie invents something great like shooting and war and [FPS Game Designer] has to go and copy it. ~pureredna
#4mandalore2385Posted 6/20/2014 11:43:29 AM
Alakablam posted...

Who?
#5PF00tPosted 6/20/2014 12:57:15 PM
Alakablam posted...

Haha
---
Do you even ladle brah?
#6FredCat07Posted 6/20/2014 2:06:23 PM
mandalore2385 posted...
Alakablam posted...

Who?

mandalore's right, that "ring" ain't exist anywhere in UESP... Can you specify that item again, Alaka?
---
American Sign Language is my primary language.
Insult, berated and taunted other lowed your renowned civilian statue from into the bad people.
#7AlakablamPosted 6/20/2014 4:04:19 PM
You know, that ring you get from killing that big guy with the huge shield and the big sword after you open that locked door and go down the stairs.

It's near the beginning of the game.

:p
---
It really annoys me, I mean Bungie invents something great like shooting and war and [FPS Game Designer] has to go and copy it. ~pureredna
#8pvip123Posted 6/20/2014 4:26:29 PM
Alakablam posted...
You know, that ring you get from killing that big guy with the huge shield and the big sword after you open that locked door and go down the stairs.

Pretty sure that's dark souls you're talking about buddy.
---
Gamertag: Taomori
#9JonicArcPosted 6/20/2014 4:30:34 PM(edited)
Alakablam posted...

Oh that guy.
I ran out of soul arrows on my Sorcerer & backstabbing took forever. I was gonna pick pocket him, but decided to turn into a werewolf & tear his face off. The good news is the ring helps me carry a lot more potions. (Those things add up)
---
Why was another topic locked with no explanation? Did someone say something negative about a big MONEY console or game?
#10AlakablamPosted 6/20/2014 4:46:02 PM
pvip123 posted...
Alakablam posted...

Pretty sure that's dark souls you're talking about buddy.

If you explain why something is funny, it's no longer such...

This is a troll topic. And I decided I had troll food.
---