When and where can I get Telekinesis?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. When and where can I get Telekinesis?
5 years ago#1
Do I have to be a certain level to find it for sale? And can I only get it from the Alteration guy at the College? He's at the archeaology site right now, will he sell it to me there?

Thanks.
5 years ago#2
You need enough Alteration to be considered Adept at it, then he sells it
I'm definitely the slowest poster in existence
Dark Souls is crack. Not sure what Skyrim is in comparison.
5 years ago#3
All spells up to Master level unlock from vendors at the College of Winterhold when your skill reaches the appropriate level. I think Telekinesis is an Adept level spell, so it should unlock at skill level 50 (they actually show up a little *before*, so start trying at 45 or so). Telekinesis is actually a great way to train up Alteration to 70 for the all important and ridiculously overpowered Paralyze spell.
5 years ago#4
*spoiler*

Well u can wait for all that or u can do the college of winterhold quests until it takes u to labryinthian and on a table in one of the rooms u walk through is a spell tome for it..saves money and time lol that's how I got it
5 years ago#5
trevorteter posted...
Well u can wait for all that or u can do the college of winterhold quests until it takes u to important place and on a table in one of the rooms u walk through is a spell tome for it..saves money and time lol that's how I got it

You can get other spells like Equilibrium or Detect Life. I had to buy Telekinesis because of this
I'm definitely the slowest poster in existence
Dark Souls is crack. Not sure what Skyrim is in comparison.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. When and where can I get Telekinesis?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived