When and where can I get Telekinesis?

#1GabrielFreemanPosted 11/16/2011 11:00:40 AM
Do I have to be a certain level to find it for sale? And can I only get it from the Alteration guy at the College? He's at the archeaology site right now, will he sell it to me there?

Thanks.
#2SephardPosted 11/16/2011 11:02:22 AM
You need enough Alteration to be considered Adept at it, then he sells it
---
I'm definitely the slowest poster in existence
Dark Souls is crack. Not sure what Skyrim is in comparison.
#3blue_devil_99Posted 11/16/2011 11:04:38 AM
All spells up to Master level unlock from vendors at the College of Winterhold when your skill reaches the appropriate level. I think Telekinesis is an Adept level spell, so it should unlock at skill level 50 (they actually show up a little *before*, so start trying at 45 or so). Telekinesis is actually a great way to train up Alteration to 70 for the all important and ridiculously overpowered Paralyze spell.
#4trevorteterPosted 11/16/2011 11:08:25 AM
*spoiler*

Well u can wait for all that or u can do the college of winterhold quests until it takes u to labryinthian and on a table in one of the rooms u walk through is a spell tome for it..saves money and time lol that's how I got it
#5SephardPosted 11/16/2011 11:11:04 AM
trevorteter posted...
Well u can wait for all that or u can do the college of winterhold quests until it takes u to important place and on a table in one of the rooms u walk through is a spell tome for it..saves money and time lol that's how I got it

You can get other spells like Equilibrium or Detect Life. I had to buy Telekinesis because of this
---
I'm definitely the slowest poster in existence
Dark Souls is crack. Not sure what Skyrim is in comparison.