*SPOILERS* What's the Checklist of All the "Special" Thieves Guild Items?

#1Dark Dragon LancunPosted 11/17/2011 2:23:16 AM
I understand that although not EVERY quest has them, the Thieves guild questline has special items that you can pick up and sell to Delvin that show up on the shelves in the main guild hall. Does anyone have a checklist of what every item is? I know about the Queen Bee Statue from the farm, the Vase from the Meadry, the Map from the Shipping Warehouse, and the Dwemer Puzzle Box from the Museum.
---
I will warn you now, that if asked whether I am recyclable or not...I am, for sure, non-recyclable.
Soul Silver FC: 1935 2931 5977 Sol Battle Guild Record: 4-1
#2koroko_korobasePosted 11/17/2011 2:25:03 AM
The Model Ship is one of them too. Was it in a cave? I can't recall.
#3Dark Dragon Lancun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 2:38:41 AM
I know that there's at least an item or two that will be shelved from the oddjobs you do for Delvin or Vex. I know about the Drinking Horn and the Candlestick for sure.
---
I will warn you now, that if asked whether I am recyclable or not...I am, for sure, non-recyclable.
#4Lord_Pang_DePosted 11/17/2011 2:56:45 AM
Queen Bee Statue? From Goldenglow? Darn, I missed that.
By vase, do you mean the decanter? And there is the Left Eye of the Falmer, but that's not really missable...
#5Dark Dragon Lancun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 3:34:09 AM
Yes, by the vase, I mean the decanter. What's the eye from? Bear in mind I'm not all the way through the Thieves Guilt yet, I just wanted to know what missions have these special items so I don't miss any. I don't think any are "missable", because I'm pretty sure you can go back and get them after the fact, but getting them during the mission proper makes more sense.
---
#6PureKaoZPosted 11/17/2011 5:16:14 AM
I'll list em as they appear in my CE Guide:

Queen Bee Statue - Goldenglow Estate: 2nd Floor. Quest: Loud and Clear

Honningbrew Decanter - Honningbrew Meadery. Quest: Dampened Spirits

East Empire Shipping Map - East Empire Trading Company Warehouse. Quest: Scoundrel's Folly

Model Ship - Snow Veil Sanctum. Quest: Speaking with Silence

Dwemer Puzzle Cube. Calcelmo's Laboratory. Quest: Hard Answers

Bust of the Gray Fox. Mercer's House. Quest: The Pursuit

Left Eye of Falmer. Looted from Mercer. Quest: Blindsighted (This one sucked for me because the quest glitched and when I picked it up it didn't say to return it to Delvin so I can't sell it to him :( )
---
XBL : PureKaoZ
PSN: WiredXtacy
#7Dark Dragon Lancun(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2011 7:58:09 AM
Well, I just did an experiment and some of the items that are shelved have to do with the "strength" of the thieves guild. Just checked the shelf, it was the same, turned in the Windhelm special job to Delvin, and the Golden Ship model appeared the very next time I went into the Cistern.. There's three items in all, the Jeweled Candlestick, the Ornate Drinking Horn, and the Golden Ship Model. Not sure if there's any other ones that come from this method, but they have a different look on the UI than the ones found in the Thieves Guild questline.

I can tell you for sure that your list is incomplete because it lacks the map from the Warehouse quest.
---
#8Gladion20Posted 11/17/2011 12:23:50 PM
Can you for sure go back and get them after the quest? Because I missed the map and the puzzle cube
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
http://throughtheroughandtumble.blogspot.com/
#9Gladion20Posted 11/17/2011 7:06:32 PM
By the way you can't go back and get the items, at least not after you finish the quest line. Well you can go back and get the items, but delvin won't buy them from you so youre stuck with them for good.
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
http://throughtheroughandtumble.blogspot.com/
#10Senbozakura2Posted 11/20/2011 12:22:56 AM
i missed a few so i went back to pick up the ones i missed. got all of them but the east empire map, but its the only one the quest wont start. is there some kind of console command to start this quest? and no loading an old save is not an option lol, its been so long since i did it id have to start over essentially >.<