The gray cowl of Nocturnal...

#1sonofsithisPosted 11/21/2011 11:22:52 AM
One of the loading screens appears to show a bust of the gray fox. Can anyone confirm whether or not the cowl of nocturnal is in skyrim?
---
PSN: BadassMcNasty
#2NepheraelPosted 11/21/2011 11:26:50 AM
That would rock. I've been fiending for a detect life piece of equip. I can't even find the spell.
---
PSN: Nepherael I dig RPG's FPS's and quite a few other genres
XBL: Mahhbals Multiplayer is my passion. Add me if you like.
#3MitzkriegPosted 11/21/2011 11:27:22 AM
Haven't seen or heard of it being around, so unlikely. The bust itself however, IS in
---
XBL- Mitzkrieg
#4los_lololosPosted 11/21/2011 12:18:15 PM
That would be great. I can confirm that you DONT get it after finishing the main quest line in the Thieves Guild. However, there are many more side-quests for the guild that I haven't completed. Maybe after that we get the cowl? I sure hope so.
---
Off the Record: macho steel case, tiger stripe
Metal Fangs: striker verses, Nacho Libre biker-type
#5TevrenPosted 11/21/2011 12:23:48 PM
Pretty sure the Cowl is NOT in game. As was said, the Bust is stealable, and looks awesome. There's always hope for DLC though, Daedric DLC is noting new in ES games.
---
PSN: Tarqosis
#6sonofsithis(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 5:23:26 AM
I would love to see it in skyrim. In my opinion, it was hands down the best item in Oblivion.
---
PSN: BadassMcNasty
#7smajerePosted 11/22/2011 5:27:21 AM
** Spoiler Alert **

I have not found a cowl of the Gray Fox, but there are some pretty wicked masks you can find in the game -- There are dragonpriests, or rather liches of ancient dragonpriests, that can be found throughout Skyrim's dungeons (and a few outdoors near words for the Shouts). There's even a loading screen that features a dias with all 9 masks next to one another. I've collected 2 so far!
#8ElyonPosted 11/22/2011 5:29:23 AM
The bust you're talking about is actually an item in-game. You can collect it during the Quest "The Pursuit."
---
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.