Leveling past 81?

#1sujukePosted 11/22/2011 8:51:44 AM
So I've heard that lvl 81 is the limit, but I'm curious to see if you could level past it using the old oblivion technique of spending time in jail to decrease stats or do you think this would eventually drop you down a level?

Also on a diffrent note anyone gotten a disease as a werewolf? I ended up getting rockjoint while having 100% disease resistance wtf
#2BBQsRNeatPosted 11/22/2011 9:01:12 AM
I believe spending time in jail only takes away your progress towards the next skill level in this game, not actually bump you down one like in Oblivion.
#3sujuke(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 9:05:32 AM
ok, well that would mean that nothing would happen if you went to jail at 81 il try and test it a bit later but currently im only lvl 47 so it could take awhile.
#4zombiehunting84Posted 11/22/2011 9:07:24 AM
sujuke posted...
ok, well that would mean that nothing would happen if you went to jail at 81 il try and test it a bit later but currently im only lvl 47 so it could take awhile.

For the millionth time getting arrested does not lower stats. It even tells you when you get arrested that it will just reset the progress of the level your on
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#5ChikaraXPosted 11/22/2011 10:05:28 AM
I used the Infinite Skill Level Ups glitch with the Oghma Infinium after platinumming Skyrim (Check the 360 board to find out this little cheat)

0* When you get the Oghma Infinium book DO NOT READ IT (Select do not read)
1* Take it to a home with a bookcase (Save before attempting)
2* Open the bookcase menu.
3* With the bookcase menu open select the Oghma Infinium (Press X) and read it to gain skill level-ups in the selected class.
4* Okay.. Now while you are getting those level ups put the Oghma Infinium in the bookcase (Press Square).
5* Close the bookcase menu.
6* Now TAKE the book from the bookcase again but DO NOT READ IT (Select do not read)
7* Go to 2.

And when ALL your skills turn 100 you stop gaining XP halfway through level 81.. So your level does not increase because you don't have any skills left to level.
#6PapaRosario23Posted 11/22/2011 10:07:25 AM
ChikaraX posted...
And when ALL your skills turn 100 you stop gaining XP halfway through level 81.. So your level does not increase because you don't have any skills left to level.

I think this is a well known fact. I believe what TC was asking is if there are any ways in the game to lower a skill. I don't believe there are.
---
Your mother is so fat that the recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.
#7LeonDragonHeartPosted 11/22/2011 10:08:25 AM
f***ing saving that little gold mine of a cheat. cheers bro!
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/badgewl.gif/
#8RedFivePosted 11/22/2011 10:21:11 AM
Oooooh. Yes sir, tagging this for later use.
---
And here's something else you forgot to factor in - we're not that drunk.