Being a werewolf and having a follower

#1nyxavengerPosted 11/24/2011 7:06:37 PM
Are there any followers you can have that will be ok with you turning into a werewolf? I know that changing form in front of an NPC is considered a crime, and that some followers take extreme issues with criminal activity. I was just curious to see if any one else had tried transforming in front of a follower, an what the reaction was. Thanks.
#2AmoryFighterPosted 11/24/2011 7:08:06 PM
I transformed numerous times with Lydia as my follower, and nothing happened.
#3CapnBreadPosted 11/25/2011 9:19:05 AM
I started that quest and turned into the werewolf and it placed me outside the underforge and Lydia was fine with me till I did the shout ability as the werewolf, then she booked it. I reloaded at that point haha, not really big on the werewolf ability right now.
---
\('.'\) To the windows!
(/'.')/ To the walls!
#4SupahSonicTurtlPosted 11/25/2011 9:21:06 AM
No companion will attack you if you turn into a werewolf.
---
In there time he is Dragonborn!!!
#5cirus 7Posted 11/25/2011 9:41:24 AM
followers do not have any problems with you transforming into a werewolf, however some followers will become unhappy with you if you break any laws, which could be turning in a populated area and having guards become hostile.

as far as the howl and followers running away, i think that only happens if your follower is noticeably weaker then you, in terms of level. when i had farkas with me and uses a howl when transformed, it gave me a message saying something along the lines of him being too powerful to be affected by it.
---
psn id "rajas", FF11 handle- Atrox, on Cerberus
auto modellista team- Akagi Redsuns *RIP*