How to become a werewolf whenever you want!

#1Lord_XovonPosted 12/6/2011 5:14:32 AM
I read on here and also some people told me that you can only be a werewolf once a day and if you get ring of hircine twice a day. Well i Became a Werewolf and right away i began to seek out ring of hircine and i got it and it was cursed so i did the mission and killed the

hunters to keep the Now uncursed ring of hircine. So i put it on (even put it in my favs for quick acess) and became a WEREWOLF after it wore off i had to re-equip it so i did just that but it would not work curious i went into the magic selections under power and while wearing

Ring of hircine , it says ring of hircine so i equiped it from the magic - power selection and press R2 and got the message saying can only transform into a werewolf once a day and then i transformed anyway! I have transformed about numerous times so far in the same day.

The Option to become a Werewolf as many times as you want is possiable its just a little hidden..

Sorry if you already knew that just so many people seem to think you can only do it once or twice a day.
#2Lord_Xovon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 5:15:21 AM
Re made this topic becuz too many people got nit picky..
#3cornishpetePosted 12/6/2011 5:21:28 AM
Theres no "a" in possible.
---
"Real Roman Legion? I thought that was all made up for the game. Was there a real one?" - 15643 -
#4draconacticusPosted 12/6/2011 5:39:39 AM
Allow me to get nit pickier...

You don't need to capitalise the first letters of a word unless it starts the sentence or unless it is the name of something. Werewolf, mid sentence doesn't need to be capitalised. You need to capitalise Hircine though, it is the name of something/someone. You also need to capitalise "i".

You don't separate paragraphs mid sentence. That is madness. You add a break between text when there is a change of subject or context. As I have just done. If I read your post the way it is written it would be like this...

Well i Became a Werewolf and right away i began to seek out ring of hircine and i got it and it was cursed so i did the mission and killed the

*DRAMATIC PAUSE*

hunters to keep the Now uncursed ring of hircine.

Commas are also a great way of making your posts readable rather than making them sound like the rantings of a lunatic.

Other than that, don't post the same post twice. Whilst we can forgive illiteracy, bumping good topics down for no reason other than to post exactly the same message, still murdering the English language, will make people hop up and down and steal your sweet roll.
---
Grand Shakalaka Inquisitor, Witchfinder General
#5Honcho316Posted 12/6/2011 5:44:49 AM

Also, the ellipsis (...) consists of three periods, not two. 

#6Lord_Xovon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 6:28:28 AM
W.e. i dont really care if you are not all smart enough to understand the jist of it thats your problem and i made werewolf capitalized because someone was all whiny with the term Lycan
#7ssjremukoPosted 12/6/2011 8:33:01 PM
i still am confused. when i did this quest hircine took the ring from me (the cursed one) and gave me saviors hide. thats it. nothing else. i dont have the ring anymore. no uncursed ring.
---
Head Recruit of the Cult of Gilgamesh!
Official Maria of the Duodecim Boards
#8catkiller904Posted 12/6/2011 8:34:11 PM
ssjremuko posted...
i still am confused. when i did this quest hircine took the ring from me (the cursed one) and gave me saviors hide. thats it. nothing else. i dont have the ring anymore. no uncursed ring.

If you sided with Sinding and killed the hunters, you would have gotten the Ring.
---
TP ~ We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+
#9Dud_GoosePosted 12/6/2011 9:01:41 PM
Alright, let me see if I can sort through that wall of run-on sentences:

"I killed the hunters to keep the (now uncursed) ring of hircine. I put it on and became a werewolf after it wore off. I had to re-equip it, but it would not work, so I went to the powers section of the magic menu and equipped Ring of Hircine. When I use the power, I received the message about not being able to transform any more today, but transformed anyways.

The option to become a Werewolf as many times as you want is possible."
#10ssjremukoPosted 12/7/2011 2:22:26 AM
but to get the ring uncursed hircine said you had to kill the werewolf....so if you save the wolf how does it get uncursed? @_@
---
Head Recruit of the Cult of Gilgamesh!
Official Maria of the Duodecim Boards