Re-marrying if your wife dies

#1TheRealCepheusPosted 12/10/2011 11:28:25 AM
I can't seem to get a straight answer on this. If your wife (or husband) dies, can you marry someone else? I married the dark elf in whiterun, took her adventuring plenty of times. Then she took dragon breath to the face and is no more. So am I free now to marry again?
#2Ghost_61636Posted 12/10/2011 11:46:42 AM
Your wife dies and the only thing you think of is re-marrying, shame on you. I mourned the loss of Aela for an entire in game minute and vowed never to remarry. In fact I still have the Ceremonial Band equipped.
---
"Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3"-videogamer1030
#3XylarxcodePosted 12/10/2011 11:52:19 AM
I never had my wife die, actually. I'm curious to find out about this too. I've only married Ysolda so far, and she stays safely within our home, making money for the family.
---
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required.
Sir Winston Churchill
#4RavenseraphPosted 12/10/2011 12:09:09 PM
From what i saw on the wiki, yes you can. I havent tested it cuz my wife stays in the comfort of our unfurnished home.
---
PSN: Ravynseraph
www.ravenseraph.deviantart.com
#5TheRealCepheus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2011 12:39:03 PM
Ravenseraph posted...
From what i saw on the wiki, yes you can. I havent tested it cuz my wife stays in the comfort of our unfurnished home.

See, you guys are so nice. Me? I made mine cone out on adventures with me, carry my extra stuff, take arrows in the knee, and die via dragonbreath to the face. All the while manning some shapeless storefront and cooking my meals. For her, there was NO free lunch!! Lol

So yeah, I need to marry another pack mule, er....um, I mean, fine hard working woman, to keep me company while I save Skyrim.
#6TheTrueMayhemPosted 12/10/2011 12:42:46 PM
If you are able to re-marry, I think I may murder my wives on a monthly basis. I like variety, and I guess polygamy isn't an option in Tamriel.
#7gigano25Posted 12/10/2011 12:44:00 PM
TheRealCepheus posted...
Ravenseraph posted...

See, you guys are so nice. Me? I made mine cone out on adventures with me, carry my extra stuff, take arrows in the knee, and die via dragonbreath to the face. All the while manning some shapeless storefront and cooking my meals. For her, there was NO free lunch!! Lol

So yeah, I need to marry another pack mule, er....um, I mean, fine hard working woman, to keep me company while I save Skyrim.

LOL, reading your post reminded me of this
http://www.dorkly.com/comic/27750/the-glorious-life-of-a-skyrim-companion
#8centkinPosted 12/10/2011 12:51:32 PM
Hmmm Polygamy.....

With as many houses as you can get -- just put one wife in each house and never the twain meet.
#9TheRealCepheus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2011 1:00:11 PM
"LOL, reading your post reminded me of this
http://www.dorkly.com/comic/27750/the-glorious-life-of-a-skyrim-companion"

That was awesome!! Lol The wolf in the last frame made it all worth it lol