Change characters appearance on PS3 or Xbox 360?

#1ArtanderPosted 1/4/2012 4:23:56 PM
I think there should be an update where you can do that
#2gothicanimePosted 1/4/2012 4:26:30 PM
This isn't Fallout 3 with plastic surgery.
---
Lydia'd - accidentally shooting your follower/companion in the back and killing them.
#3mh2k4Posted 1/4/2012 4:29:51 PM
whats the point of it?
---
Alt+F4 is a Magical key!!!
#4Stanimal032Posted 1/4/2012 4:31:28 PM

gothicanime posted...
This isn't Fallout 3 with plastic surgery.
---
Lydia'd - accidentally shooting your follower/companion in the back and killing them.

Because Fallout 3 is the only thing you can gain/lose weight, cut your hair, or change your face paint in, right?  Lol

#5Waffen8888Posted 1/4/2012 4:38:20 PM
I agree. It would be nice to either alter your face point or change your hair style/facial growth. Obviously you can't rearrange your face, though with magic I could certainly see that as a side quest for a spell or something to do it.
---
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force
#6CrossfadertylerPosted 1/4/2012 4:39:17 PM
Agreed. Things like facepaint and haircut, at the very least, should be changeable.

In fact, at the very start of the game I thought that the facepaint looked badass, but I knew I'd only get bored of it and regret it, so I went without it. My hair, on the other hand, I am getting tired of seeing. Who knew a mohawk could go stale so quickly...
---
Playstation 3 - Tyler310
MGO - Leopard (More info in Quote)
#7Artander(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 1:35:05 PM
You guys should send a suggestion to bethesda at bethesdablog.com about this so that it will happen
#8Stanimal032Posted 1/5/2012 1:42:53 PM

Crossfadertyler posted...
Agreed. Things like facepaint and haircut, at the very least, should be changeable.

In fact, at the very start of the game I thought that the facepaint looked badass, but I knew I'd only get bored of it and regret it, so I went without it. My hair, on the other hand, I am getting tired of seeing. Who knew a mohawk could go stale so quickly...
---
Playstation 3 - Tyler310
MGO - Leopard (More info in Quote)

Lol I saw the mohawk as an option and was intrigued but knew I'd grow tired of it.  Went with the basic long hair on my Nord with the braid on the left side.  Still satisfied with that choice.