Fortify Smithing Gear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fortify Smithing Gear?

User Info: carpathian666

carpathian666
5 years ago#1
I'm looking for a merchant or world drop that will give me any piece of gear with the fortify smithing enchantment. I plan on disenchanting it so it doesn't matter what it is, I just want to learn the enchantment so I can make a "full" set of smithing gear. If anyone knows where I may acquire an item such as this, please let me know.
PSN: carpathian666 XBL: godequalslie
Playing: BF3, Skyrim, GT5.

User Info: Madcapunlimited

Madcapunlimited
5 years ago#2
random appearance, pretty sure it's based on your level. You just have to keep checking vendors (Whiterun or Riverwood will eventually have it though)
Looking for a new game to love

carpathian666
5 years ago#3
Madcapunlimited posted...
random appearance, pretty sure it's based on your level. You just have to keep checking vendors (Whiterun or Riverwood will eventually have it though)

Thanks. I'm a level 40 by the way. Should I be checking for this stuff with the blacksmiths in particular, or do all vendors have the potential to sell these items?

User Info: jw242007

jw242007
5 years ago#4
carpathian666 posted...
Madcapunlimited posted...

Thanks. I'm a level 40 by the way. Should I be checking for this stuff with the blacksmiths in particular, or do all vendors have the potential to sell these items?

i found this gear in whiterun, dont know the vendor name but hes not a blacksmith. he says he would sell his own sister. he buys and sells everything.
---I've got my shootin pants on!---

carpathian666
5 years ago#5
Cool. Thanks for the help guys!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fortify Smithing Gear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived