Fortify Smithing Gear?

#1carpathian666Posted 1/9/2012 7:00:58 AM
I'm looking for a merchant or world drop that will give me any piece of gear with the fortify smithing enchantment. I plan on disenchanting it so it doesn't matter what it is, I just want to learn the enchantment so I can make a "full" set of smithing gear. If anyone knows where I may acquire an item such as this, please let me know.
---
PSN: carpathian666 XBL: godequalslie
Playing: BF3, Skyrim, GT5.
#2MadcapunlimitedPosted 1/9/2012 7:15:11 AM
random appearance, pretty sure it's based on your level. You just have to keep checking vendors (Whiterun or Riverwood will eventually have it though)
---
Looking for a new game to love
#3carpathian666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2012 7:26:09 AM
Madcapunlimited posted...
random appearance, pretty sure it's based on your level. You just have to keep checking vendors (Whiterun or Riverwood will eventually have it though)

Thanks. I'm a level 40 by the way. Should I be checking for this stuff with the blacksmiths in particular, or do all vendors have the potential to sell these items?
---
#4jw242007Posted 1/9/2012 7:40:11 AM
carpathian666 posted...
Madcapunlimited posted...

Thanks. I'm a level 40 by the way. Should I be checking for this stuff with the blacksmiths in particular, or do all vendors have the potential to sell these items?

i found this gear in whiterun, dont know the vendor name but hes not a blacksmith. he says he would sell his own sister. he buys and sells everything.
---
---I've got my shootin pants on!---
#5carpathian666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2012 7:52:08 AM
Cool. Thanks for the help guys!
---