And if so how
---
-A "Lie" would be considered the "Truth" if only more people believed it.-
#2Stanimal032Posted 2/10/2012 8:39:31 AM

Start from the corner and

1) Peel slowly OR

2) Quick like a Band-Aid.  RIGHT OFF!

#3jfkillaPosted 2/10/2012 8:40:31 AM
Go to game data and delete skyrim, or any other game you feel like ubpatching and delete it.
#4reeeformatPosted 2/10/2012 8:52:35 AM
Stanimal032 posted...
Start from the corner and1) Peel slowly OR2) Quick like a Band-Aid. RIGHT OFF!

If duck tape is used, it will leave a nasty sticky residue
#5cirus 7Posted 2/10/2012 8:56:23 AM
jfkilla posted...
Go to game data and delete skyrim, or any other game you feel like ubpatching and delete it.

but be forwarned, doing this is not going to let you step backwards to previous patches. deleting the game data is going to leave you with an unpatched game, and your 2 options will be to play without any of the 4 patches(which will likely be really bad), or update to the most recent patch.
---
psn id "rajas", FF11 handle- Atrox, on Cerberus
auto modellista team- Akagi Redsuns *RIP*
#6Rabid_Wolf_king(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2012 9:19:27 AM
cirus 7 posted...
jfkilla posted...

but be forwarned, doing this is not going to let you step backwards to previous patches. deleting the game data is going to leave you with an unpatched game, and your 2 options will be to play without any of the 4 patches(which will likely be really bad), or update to the most recent patch.

If I back up my game data before installing the new patch on a flashdrive will that allow me to go backwards if I don't like the new patch
---
#7jfkillaPosted 2/10/2012 9:25:14 AM
Rabid_Wolf_king posted...
cirus 7 posted...
jfkilla posted...

If I back up my game data before installing the new patch on a flashdrive will that allow me to go backwards if I don't like the new patch

Nah man when I removed the patches I had to start a new character..
I wasn't that far in tho so it wasn't to big of a deal
#8Rabid_Wolf_king(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2012 9:57:33 AM
I'm willing to risk it I have back ups of my save files and gamedata on a 2nd ps3
---
#9kentuckybobPosted 2/10/2012 10:02:46 AM
Stanimal032 posted...

I did have your woodcutter build thread open in another window, but because of this idiotic response, I will delete the helpful comment I had writen for you.
---
"what? no mug of ale for a weary traveller from distant corhagen?"
#10Stanimal032Posted 2/10/2012 10:03:28 AM

kentuckybob posted...
Stanimal032 posted...

I did have your woodcutter build thread open in another window, but because of this idiotic response, I will delete the helpful comment I had writen for you.
---
"what? no mug of ale for a weary traveller from distant corhagen?"

...joke?