Can you get married twice?

#1JackarenoPosted 3/8/2012 9:29:25 PM

I decided that I didn't like my current wife, so I killed her. Is it possible to marry again with someone else?

#2X-The-Doctor-XPosted 3/8/2012 9:51:27 PM

No you cannot, I made the same mistake as you too, regretted it as well.

#3drclaeysPosted 3/9/2012 6:20:55 AM
Friends,

I thought this was a ps3 glitch. Because I THOUGHT that people on the pc could marry again, if there wife got killed. Not sure if you can if YOU kill her, but if like a dragon kills her.

You should go on the Beth forums, and tell them, . so they get it on the list of things to adjust in up coming fixes and patches.

With the way people die in this game, One spouse is not enough.

thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#4IamI3rianPosted 3/9/2012 7:03:17 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

I thought this was a ps3 glitch. Because I THOUGHT that people on the pc could marry again, if there wife got killed. Not sure if you can if YOU kill her, but if like a dragon kills her.

You should go on the Beth forums, and tell them, . so they get it on the list of things to adjust in up coming fixes and patches.

With the way people die in this game, One spouse is not enough.

thank you.

They already know Doc. I'm certain. More angry protesters might help though.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
WWJD... for a klondike bar?
#5Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 3/9/2012 7:11:31 AM(edited)
Marriage is supposed to be sacred. You're supposed to love and support your wife through sickness and health. For the good and the bad.

You don't....kill your wife because you want a new one.
---
We live to make the impossible possible.
#6luigi4728Posted 3/9/2012 7:13:16 AM
Mr_M0j0_Rising posted...
Marriage is supposed to be sacred. You're supposed to love and support your wife through sickness and health. For the good and the bad.

You don't....kill your wife because you want a new one.

well go tell that to this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmgYHsNCiZc
---
werewolfs like sandwiches
#7Jackareno(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 11:36:24 AM

Thanks for the help, shame you can't though, I wanted to create a Battle-Mage pimp.