How do I make Blacksmith potions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I make Blacksmith potions?
4 years ago#1

This is actually my first time making a potion and I'm not entirely sure what I need for a Blacksmith potion, if it is even possible to make it anyway. :) Any help will be gladly appreciated. 

4 years ago#2
http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Fortify_Smithing

"The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Smithing:
Blisterwort (4)
Glowing Mushroom (3)
Sabre Cat Tooth (3)
Spriggan Sap (3)
Only two of these items are needed at once, not all of them."

Bam! There you go. :)
That's what I think, anyway.
4 years ago#3
Williambatson posted...
This is actually my first time making a potion and I'm not entirely sure what I need for a Blacksmith potion, if it is even possible to make it anyway. :) Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Blisterwort
Glowing Mushroom
Sabre Cat Tooth
Spriggan Sap

All of these have the fortify blacksmithing attribute.
Was apea erra sos khal yor tasyue noes
....Orator of Ar Cielian....
4 years ago#4
@ZeldaFan737 & @Claimh_Solias, Thanks for the help! :] I'll be sure to make a huge amount of Smithing potions! :D
4 years ago#5
Also it only works on improving armor and weapons. Iirc
9 years in the army and only thing i learned is my liver cant handle it
4 years ago#6

psyco_mg_68 posted...
Also it only works on improving armor and weapons. Iirc
---
9 years in the army and only thing i learned is my liver cant handle it

Ah, not a problem for me really. That's the main reason why I want them. :)

4 years ago#7
Best place for blisterwart is chillirend cavern due south of dragons bridge. 50 + every week or so. Best place for glowing mushrooms is tovars cave east of riften. 235+ another good spot is shimmermist cave just north of whiterun. 50 + glowing mushrooms and much smaller than tovars. Beware all locations have loads of falmer.
4 years ago#8
Edit: chilliwind cavern.
4 years ago#9
elielite posted...
Best place for blisterwart is chillirend cavern due south of dragons bridge. 50 + every week or so. Best place for glowing mushrooms is tovars cave east of riften. 235+ another good spot is shimmermist cave just north of whiterun. 50 + glowing mushrooms and much smaller than tovars. Beware all locations have loads of falmer.

Oh, cool! I'm not familiar with these places. But, I'll be sure to see if I can find them. :] Ah, no worries. I'LL SLAY THEM ALL! They can't do anything against my 137 Armor rating Daedric armor, my 60+ War-axe & Shield. :D
4 years ago#10
Go bust em up shazaam! Be warned the very end of shimmermist has a high level falmer and dwarven centurian.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I make Blacksmith potions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived