How do U Solve the Totems of Hircine Puzzle

#1ragetechPosted 4/18/2012 3:37:59 PM
How do solve the 4 Stone Puzzle to open the gate at the end of the Totems of Hircine Quest.
I have not found the solution anywhere in the game, please help
Thanx
---
Techead [ICSEET Technologies]
Independent Computer, Sound, Electronic Engineer/ Electrician Technician
#2SPMcKinneyPosted 4/18/2012 3:50:04 PM
What dungeon are you in?
---
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney [Don't have a PS3 though :-( ]
#3ragetech(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 8:34:17 PM(edited)
Thanx for the quick reply
I'm in the Ansilvund Excavation

@ The very end of the cave is a gate that's controlled by 4 Stones that have 3 icons on each a Dolphin, Snake, and an eagle that separates me from the Totems of Hircine. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it seems many have had problems even getting this task let alone the solution to the Stone Puzzle and I know there's hasn't been walkthough I have come across that has this quest listed anywhere.

Aela the huntress is with me and all she want to do is train me in archery when I try to talk to her.
---
#4KaiserAfiniPosted 4/18/2012 8:52:49 PM
ragetech posted...
Thanx for the quick reply
I'm in the Ansilvund Excavation

@ The very end of the cave is a gate that's controlled by 4 Stones that have 3 icons on each a Dolphin, Snake, and an eagle that separates me from the Totems of Hircine. Any help would be greatly appreciated as it seems many have had problems even getting this task let alone the solution to the Stone Puzzle and I know there's hasn't been walkthough I have come across that has this quest listed anywhere.

Aela the huntress is with me and all she want to do is train me in archery when I try to talk to her.

Short Answer: Eagle, Snake, Whale, Snake

Detailed Answer: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ansilvund

Is this what you were looking for ?
#5ragetech(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 9:07:51 PM
Amazing were in Sync KaiserAfini I just found the address
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Aela_the_Huntress and saw your reply after reviewing it.
Freaking Awesome the Wikipedia of Skyrim.
Thank you and yes that's exactly what I was looking for your awesome, KaiserAfini.

I still would like to know where are the clues in the game for the stone solution
Eagle, Snake, Whale, Snake. I really would like to know.

Thank you again,
---
#6ragetech(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 9:16:38 PM
ragetech posted...
Amazing were in Sync KaiserAfini I just found the address
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Aela_the_Huntress and saw your reply after reviewing it.
Freaking Awesome the Wikipedia of Skyrim.
Thank you and yes that's exactly what I was looking for your awesome, KaiserAfini.

I still would like to know where are the clues in the game for the stone solution
Eagle, Snake, Whale, Snake. I really would like to know.

Thank you again,

Would someone be an angel and incorporate this quest into their walkthrough This seems like an all to important quest to be left out. I am extremely surprised its hasn't been touched upon.
---
#7FluffyKidJoePosted 4/18/2012 9:17:48 PM
It says where to find them on the page he linked to....

The key (Eagle, Snake, Whale, Snake) can be found directly below each stone on the ground level, obscured by weeds and other obstructions. Alternately, the combination can be gleaned from paying attention to the animal symbolism used in the book: Of Fjori and Holgeir, which can be found on the table below the stones.
---
If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him.