Can I sell the Right Eye of the Falmer?

#1HadokenUnitedPosted 5/5/2012 3:25:32 PM
Delvin only took the left.
---
Lady GaGa<3
#2_Asian_RicePosted 5/5/2012 3:34:58 PM
You can pick up the Left Eye again and then sell it to someone else. Delvin won't take it twice.

The Right Eye can be sold to anybody but Delvin IIRC.
---
PSN: iAsianRice | Call of Duty, where anything that doesn't favor you above all else should be considered unfair.
GameFAQs is a den of preposterous logic.
#3jqh97116Posted 5/5/2012 3:45:35 PM
Asian you recall correctly, but I wouldn't recommend taking the left eye back because it's a treasure/memory from you're quest, but if you don't mind go for it.

You can't sell the right eye to Delvin, but if you're going to sell it make sure you up your speech and wear some fortify speech equipment to try and get as close to the max value as possible.
#4alexnaderPosted 5/5/2012 7:39:37 PM
Count yourself lucky, I got the glitch where Delvin wouldn't even buy it :(
---
BF3 rocks; MW3 is so bad; Skyrim soon !
-PSN-alexnader -XLGT-iEat42 -MW2-[1B4U]alexnader -MGO-Jesus H. Christ
#5SPMcKinneyPosted 5/5/2012 7:42:26 PM
alexnader posted...
Count yourself lucky, I got the glitch where Delvin wouldn't even buy it :(

:( same here I hope it doesn't happen this playthrough (was able to sell it to another merchant however...was kinda weird...)
---
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney [Don't have a PS3 though :-( ]
#6demonwyrmPosted 5/5/2012 8:31:32 PM
There's a good and a bad way to look at this. Yeah, my game was glitched as well and Delvin's dialogue never came up. But even after the whole Nightingale storyline was wrapped up I pushed on and did all of the City Influence quests and was eventualy made Guild Master. At this point Tanilia offered way more gold for each eye than Delvin did for one eye. So, yeah, the Larceny Targets is incomplete, but it doesn't lead up to anything anyway. And, if it ever gets fixed in one of the patches, Tanilia always keeps both eyes in her inventory, no matter how much time goes by.
#7elwayfan01Posted 5/6/2012 2:10:46 AM
By the time I did that quest, I had well over 100k gold with nothing to spend it on anyway.

I just put it in storage in case I ran out of funds...
---
You say that money isn't everything
But I'd like to see you live without it