Any way to travel faster or fly?

#1KingofRoguesPosted 5/13/2012 7:31:43 AM
Just started. I stole a horse only to realize I ran faster than a horse. Is it suppose to move this slow. Anyways is there another animal u can ride. Can u rides dragon. It would be so awesome to fly. I'd prefer to fly over fast traveling anyway in this great environment.
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
#2IamI3rianPosted 5/13/2012 7:47:40 AM
KingofRogues posted...
Just started. I stole a horse only to realize I ran faster than a horse. Is it suppose to move this slow. Anyways is there another animal u can ride. Can u rides dragon. It would be so awesome to fly. I'd prefer to fly over fast traveling anyway in this great environment.

No flying.... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61792188

There's infinite sprint. Also, as a **SPOILERS**

werewolf you travel much faster.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Lettuce shower, made by bees, Toucan Sam, that's not cheese!
#3egpNoodlezPosted 5/13/2012 7:54:30 AM
I don't know why, but when I think of flying with dragons in this game I think of Spider-Man Web of Shadows. you'lll be flying along insanely quickly, having a blast_ and suddenly hit an invisible wall in the sky while further areas are loading xD

Either that or Skyrim starts to buckle from trying to calculate everything in the land going on at once. Hopefully no bad performance if they do add Dragon Mounts, but yeah I'm a little worried.
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/11/egpNoodlez.png
#4kuterPosted 5/13/2012 8:05:37 AM
KingofRogues posted...

Ever tried to HOLD the running button on a horse? Just an idea..
#5IamI3rianPosted 5/13/2012 11:25:02 AM
kuter posted...
KingofRogues posted...

Ever tried to HOLD the running button on a horse? Just an idea..

Lol... Shame they run out of stamina so easily though.

Protip: Horses... You can jump with them. If you hit the jump button when they are standing still the rear up. Pretty cool :)
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Lettuce shower, made by bees, Toucan Sam, that's not cheese!
#6SlipSkullPosted 5/13/2012 4:31:08 PM
Odahviing.
One of the easiest and fastest ways to travel, besides fast traveling
---
Panda Pounce!
PSN: Rhaazerus
#7Luiman04Posted 5/13/2012 4:34:32 PM
SlipSkull posted...
Odahviing.
One of the easiest and fastest ways to travel, besides fast traveling

Only when the destination I'd skuldafn.
#8SlipSkullPosted 5/13/2012 4:36:00 PM