I have no idea where my follower died, and he has all my stuff

#1CoryneyPosted 6/10/2012 10:04:19 PM
Yep, my second follower is dead and he has a heap of cool equipment. I really couldn't care less about him, but I want the stuff back !!!!! Is there any way to track down his corpse outside of trying to figure out where he kicked the bucket (eg will his body be automatically transported to x catacombs when they die) ???
#2IamI3rianPosted 6/10/2012 10:05:41 PM
Depending on who it is yes. For example, Lydia will ALWAYS be sent to the whiterun halls of the dead. Who was your follower? They go to the halls of the dead in the hold capital where you got them.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya
Chewbacca is pretty tall for a Lycan. -Meatwad
#3Coryney(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 10:10:58 PM
It was one of the companion guys (one of the twin brothers). I just checked out the whiterun halls of the dead but couldn't see him there. Does it take a while for them to show up ???
#4IamI3rianPosted 6/10/2012 10:27:23 PM
Coryney posted...
It was one of the companion guys (one of the twin brothers). I just checked out the whiterun halls of the dead but couldn't see him there. Does it take a while for them to show up ???

I dunno. My followers don't die. :p

Could try heading to dragonsreach and waiting a few days.
---
#5ghost1927Posted 6/10/2012 10:36:24 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Depending on who it is yes. For example, Lydia will ALWAYS be sent to the whiterun halls of the dead. Who was your follower? They go to the halls of the dead in the hold capital where you got them.

Really? I never knew that, so what happens exactly. There body is just on a concrete slab in the hall of the dead to there corresponding city?
---
black fc 4513 0412 5368 psn xDrakeXO
#6IamI3rianPosted 6/10/2012 10:55:11 PM
ghost1927 posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Really? I never knew that, so what happens exactly. There body is just on a concrete slab in the hall of the dead to there corresponding city?

IamI3rian posted...

Seriously, I wasn't joking about that. I've never in all my 1,400+ hours of Skyrim EVER lost a follower. Good equipment and healing potions (and some healing hands when needed) keep them alive just fine.

So yeah, I've got no idea. Sorry.
---
#7Jedah345Posted 6/10/2012 11:13:25 PM
Maybe wait for awhile and keep checking. I have killed almost every follower in the game....unintentionally of course the stupid AI makes them run right into my melee range......even ranged/magic users get too close to me when I'm fighting.
#8keysmashPosted 6/10/2012 11:26:15 PM
IamI3rian posted...
ghost1927 posted...
IamI3rian posted...

IamI3rian posted...

Seriously, I wasn't joking about that. I've never in all my 1,400+ hours of Skyrim EVER lost a follower. Good equipment and healing potions (and some healing hands when needed) keep them alive just fine.

So yeah, I've got no idea. Sorry.

More like the executed from solitude. A nameless coffin lining the walls, and anything you take will be theft. That said I only allowed one follower death, and looted her body right then so didn't even look.
---
I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed
#9Number23rulzPosted 6/11/2012 1:07:51 AM
Lol omg exact same situation.

Loaded a old save because I wanted to play warrior. And VIKAS was my follower and he is nowhere to be found. I did all the tricks in the damn book and he is nowhere to be found. I just needed him for my ebony blade.

Got it the full charge but man **** Vikas
---
http://i43.tinypic.com/idac60.jpg
#10SPMcKinneyPosted 6/11/2012 5:27:56 AM(edited)
If a resident of Whiterun should die, their remains will be interred in the Catacombs, in a coffin or urn, along with all of the items they carried in life. (from http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Whiterun_Catacombs)
---
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney