Sexual Relations like Dragon Age

#1KidKupoPosted 5/7/2011 8:57:10 PM

One of my friends who is a girl was wondering if you can have "sex" with people like you can in Dragon Age... she is a perv. :/

#2Vari3tyPosted 5/7/2011 9:14:47 PM

I really hope not... at least not like Dragon Age. Relationships in Bioware games feel so forced.

Oh, and I'm sure it's your "friend" who wants to know, when of course it's actually you. >.>

#3LeonDragonHeartPosted 5/7/2011 9:49:53 PM
sure kid, sure a 'friend' asked if you could do the deed. i say if it is, its going to be like the fable series
---
Come Robot-Jesus-Tank-Chicken, The hunt is on.....
#4DrifterDQPosted 5/7/2011 11:11:32 PM
We all know the real reason the girls (and in some cases guys) were all after Hawke in Dragon age 2. It was because he didn't have scales, whiskers or massive teeth. No offense intended to the beast races of course.

Unless they provide opportunities for all the races to "relate" then this won't happen, can't say I'd be sorry if this feature didn't make it in though.
---
I believe every word that man just said, because it was exactly what I wanted to hear- Space Ghost
#5LeonDragonHeartPosted 5/8/2011 12:58:05 AM
DrifterDQ posted...
We all know the real reason the girls (and in some cases guys) were all after Hawke in Dragon age 2. It was because he didn't have scales, whiskers or massive teeth. No offense intended to the beast races of course.

Unless they provide opportunities for all the races to "relate" then this won't happen, can't say I'd be sorry if this feature didn't make it in though.

Plus Hawke was teh beast in the sack
---
#6McBraasPosted 5/8/2011 1:35:04 AM

I must say this: This is NOT a Bioware RPG, this is The Elder Scrolls. Sex will most definitely NOT be sex involved.

... Until suddenly a mod appears on tesnexus called Sexrim

#7MalakTawusPosted 5/8/2011 3:09:07 AM
I absolutely hope that this game will have romance possibilities, i mean imo it's incredibly stupid that the game offers you an immense freedom in everything but then deny the character to have a romance,it would be quite disappointing for me.
#8SurvivorTypePosted 5/8/2011 3:34:02 AM
I liked the erotic novel jokes you'd find in Oblivion, but that's how far I think it needs to go, no further. If I wanted to do sexual relationships in a game, I'd just play a VN or an Eroge. The game doesn't need to have complex relationships between you and any potential teammates in my opinion, it's about immersing yourself into the role of being a Dragonborn and slaying some baddies.

/0.02c
---
"Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it will be granted to you."
Currently playing: Blurnsball
#9McBraasPosted 5/8/2011 4:12:08 AM

MalakTawus posted...
I absolutely hope that this game will have romance possibilities, i mean imo it's incredibly stupid that the game offers you an immense freedom in everything but then deny the character to have a romance,it would be quite disappointing for me.

Making emotional connections is not really what the game is about

#10LeonDragonHeartPosted 5/8/2011 4:54:57 AM
To be honest, the Dragonborn will need services that a dragon wont be able to provide

>_>

<_<

>_>

"oh! dragonheart! +1 aglity! +1 strength!"

>_>

<_<
---