Can you have kids in skyrim

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you have kids in skyrim
5 years ago#1
Cause I was wondering tat since u could get marry can u hve a kid too nd buy furnture
5 years ago#2
Furniture is prob a yeah it was in oblivion but kids I hope so.
PSN: OMG_Itz_Fano
5 years ago#3
Hope not. I would rather have them work on something more important like, I don't know let's say...THE GAMEPLAY!! DETAILED DRAGONS!! SKILLS!! CITIES!! WEAPONS!! SHOUTS!! and of course the always entertaining BAR FIGHTS!!!

To name a few things.
Mu Dovahkiin Bahlok Fah Kel
5 years ago#4
Chill out dude, he was just asking a question. Besides if all you are interested in is killing things then why dont you play call of duty ?
5 years ago#5
We don't know yet, we know children are in the game and that you can marry, as you mentioned, but no official source has said that the PC can get kids her/himself, at least as far as i know.

Furniture's a yeah, I'd bet.
5 years ago#6
eddieham13 posted...
Chill out dude, he was just asking a question. Besides if all you are interested in is killing things then why dont you play call of duty ?

Maybe because he doesn't want to listen to children and rednecks blare whatever the hell they feel like over the microphone? And you forgot the apostrophe in "don't".
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
5 years ago#7
eddieham13 posted...

It's funny because he never listed killing.
So yea, your face is pretty soofft...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/badgeoh.gif/
5 years ago#8
^^lol@h8
and on-topic, it seems like a pretty plausible thing. I mean, with all the race pics we've seen, it seems that they could do pretty well with genetics and such. But then again, what about interracial children?
Solo scores: Kino der Toten - 28, Five - 6, Ascension - 51
PSN: cruisecuisine
5 years ago#9
Uh oh! People are breaking out the spelling and grammar badge. Look out!
PSN: KillingLegacy.
5 years ago#10
Sorry to trouble you sir, this is the grammar police, Skyrim detachment.

*Shows badge*

We received a call to get down here as fast as we could. Now, I'll need a statement from each and every one of you.

Personally, I think that having children in Skyrim is not going to happen, considering you'd have to play for years just to see them grow up.
"When i'm on the ps3 internet browser can my friends see what website i'm on?" - Cloin.
PSN Id: Kliamgroqq
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you have kids in skyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived