Can you have kids in skyrim

#1VangboiPosted 8/24/2011 9:00:44 PM
Cause I was wondering tat since u could get marry can u hve a kid too nd buy furnture
#2Omg_itz_fanoPosted 8/24/2011 10:05:23 PM
Furniture is prob a yeah it was in oblivion but kids I hope so.
---
PSN: OMG_Itz_Fano
#3Aegisfang22Posted 8/24/2011 11:01:03 PM
Hope not. I would rather have them work on something more important like, I don't know let's say...THE GAMEPLAY!! DETAILED DRAGONS!! SKILLS!! CITIES!! WEAPONS!! SHOUTS!! and of course the always entertaining BAR FIGHTS!!!

To name a few things.
---
Mu Dovahkiin Bahlok Fah Kel
#4eddieham13Posted 8/25/2011 2:17:18 AM
Chill out dude, he was just asking a question. Besides if all you are interested in is killing things then why dont you play call of duty ?
#5Nikolaj-11Posted 8/25/2011 3:59:24 AM
We don't know yet, we know children are in the game and that you can marry, as you mentioned, but no official source has said that the PC can get kids her/himself, at least as far as i know.

Furniture's a yeah, I'd bet.
#6Nowe242Posted 8/25/2011 6:43:12 AM
eddieham13 posted...
Chill out dude, he was just asking a question. Besides if all you are interested in is killing things then why dont you play call of duty ?

Maybe because he doesn't want to listen to children and rednecks blare whatever the hell they feel like over the microphone? And you forgot the apostrophe in "don't".
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
#7aSquareApplePosted 8/25/2011 8:22:17 AM
eddieham13 posted...

It's funny because he never listed killing.
---
So yea, your face is pretty soofft...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/badgeoh.gif/
#8J_BeastleyPosted 8/25/2011 8:39:15 AM
^^lol@h8
and on-topic, it seems like a pretty plausible thing. I mean, with all the race pics we've seen, it seems that they could do pretty well with genetics and such. But then again, what about interracial children?
---
Solo scores: Kino der Toten - 28, Five - 6, Ascension - 51
PSN: cruisecuisine
#9DyinglegacyPosted 8/25/2011 9:40:23 AM
Uh oh! People are breaking out the spelling and grammar badge. Look out!
---
PSN: KillingLegacy.
#10KliamgroqPosted 8/26/2011 1:49:24 PM
Sorry to trouble you sir, this is the grammar police, Skyrim detachment.

*Shows badge*

We received a call to get down here as fast as we could. Now, I'll need a statement from each and every one of you.

Personally, I think that having children in Skyrim is not going to happen, considering you'd have to play for years just to see them grow up.
---
"When i'm on the ps3 internet browser can my friends see what website i'm on?" - Cloin.
PSN Id: Kliamgroqq