anybody find the treasure for map 4?

#1ultimaweapon79Posted 11/11/2011 4:59:56 PM
apparently it looks like its south of the stables in White Run, but i cant find it nowhere.
---
PSN/GT: ultimaweapon79
I play one handed but not by choice
#2BuffaloDVPosted 11/12/2011 9:03:50 PM
I haven't been able to find it either. Not even sure what I'm looking for. Is it just a normal treasure chest or something else? This seems to be the only topic on treasure maps I could find
---
PSN: BuffaloDV
#3Tomo2015Posted 11/13/2011 4:48:48 PM
The treasure is up the mountain by the farm. The treasure map indicates the location of the farm then gives you a perspective drawing of where up the mountain it is if you use the farm building as a reference. When you get up there it's just a chest behind a tree or something.
#4SaskMechEngPosted 11/14/2011 6:36:32 AM
I created a topic kinda on the same thing (but when I searched I used "map IV"). I'm wondering if you are having the same problem I am? When I went to the right spot where the treasure should be it wasn't there!

If you look on youtube there is a coupe videos that show where it's located. I'm thinking there may be a bug in the system?
#5spamcakesPosted 11/14/2011 6:47:50 AM
I found it, its just a chest hidden in some bushes. I didnt get anything special from it, just about over 100 gold, a few potions and some armour (no enchantments). so even if you dont find it i doubt your really missing anything decent.