anybody find the treasure for map 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. anybody find the treasure for map 4?

User Info: ultimaweapon79

ultimaweapon79
5 years ago#1
apparently it looks like its south of the stables in White Run, but i cant find it nowhere.
PSN/GT: ultimaweapon79
I play one handed but not by choice

User Info: BuffaloDV

BuffaloDV
5 years ago#2
I haven't been able to find it either. Not even sure what I'm looking for. Is it just a normal treasure chest or something else? This seems to be the only topic on treasure maps I could find
PSN: BuffaloDV

User Info: Tomo2015

Tomo2015
5 years ago#3
The treasure is up the mountain by the farm. The treasure map indicates the location of the farm then gives you a perspective drawing of where up the mountain it is if you use the farm building as a reference. When you get up there it's just a chest behind a tree or something.

User Info: SaskMechEng

SaskMechEng
5 years ago#4
I created a topic kinda on the same thing (but when I searched I used "map IV"). I'm wondering if you are having the same problem I am? When I went to the right spot where the treasure should be it wasn't there!

If you look on youtube there is a coupe videos that show where it's located. I'm thinking there may be a bug in the system?

User Info: spamcakes

spamcakes
5 years ago#5
I found it, its just a chest hidden in some bushes. I didnt get anything special from it, just about over 100 gold, a few potions and some armour (no enchantments). so even if you dont find it i doubt your really missing anything decent.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. anybody find the treasure for map 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived