The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Cant see compass, its cut off at the top of the screen

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Cant see compass, its cut off at the top of the screen
4 years ago#1
I cant see the compass at the top, its cut off at the top of screen. Is there a way to either move the compass to a different part of the screen, OR fix it so its not cut off at the top? My TV doesn't have any kind of picture adjusting settings, other then brightness/contrast/sharpness/color. Is there anyway to fix it so i can see the compass? its like the game screen is too big for my tv screen, AND its not THAT old of a tv, just SD obviously.
4 years ago#2
also thankyou in advance for anyone who can help me with this question
4 years ago#3
SD TV.

That's the problem, there no configuration to fix that.
4 years ago#4
Go HD man, you won't regret it, its beautiful, even if its a small one.
4 years ago#5
just cant afford HD.
4 years ago#6
lol this reminds me of when ps3 came out, and it was broadband only, and the forums were all "i dont understand, my sloth slow speed internet doesnt work for ps3??!??!"

no offense, but if you dont have an hdtv in this day and age, you should skip the next 4 games you want and use that money to buy a 20 something inch one. your sdvt can be the size of a garage, and that would still be an upgrade once you played a good game on it.

i saw a 24 inch lcd for under $250 last week, if i hadnt just bought a 42 inch led for my room i would have gotten itto replace the 13" sdtv my boss put in my office lol
---
psn id "rajas", FF11 handle- Atrox, on Cerberus
auto modellista team- Akagi Redsuns *RIP*
4 years ago#7
Yeah I hear ya though, I kinda hoped the compass would be on the bottom, hence their previous games did, but I've gotten used to it now, its not bad...lower the HUD display opacity and I'm good to go.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Cant see compass, its cut off at the top of the screen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived