The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Cant see compass, its cut off at the top of the screen

#1tmacbookingPosted 11/11/2011 8:20:19 PM
I cant see the compass at the top, its cut off at the top of screen. Is there a way to either move the compass to a different part of the screen, OR fix it so its not cut off at the top? My TV doesn't have any kind of picture adjusting settings, other then brightness/contrast/sharpness/color. Is there anyway to fix it so i can see the compass? its like the game screen is too big for my tv screen, AND its not THAT old of a tv, just SD obviously.
#2tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 8:24:00 PM
also thankyou in advance for anyone who can help me with this question
#3AngeloVergilPosted 11/11/2011 8:25:03 PM
SD TV.

That's the problem, there no configuration to fix that.
#4DemonHunter26Posted 11/11/2011 8:26:34 PM
Go HD man, you won't regret it, its beautiful, even if its a small one.
#5tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2011 8:33:26 PM
just cant afford HD.
#6cirus 7Posted 11/11/2011 8:34:31 PM
lol this reminds me of when ps3 came out, and it was broadband only, and the forums were all "i dont understand, my sloth slow speed internet doesnt work for ps3??!??!"

no offense, but if you dont have an hdtv in this day and age, you should skip the next 4 games you want and use that money to buy a 20 something inch one. your sdvt can be the size of a garage, and that would still be an upgrade once you played a good game on it.

i saw a 24 inch lcd for under $250 last week, if i hadnt just bought a 42 inch led for my room i would have gotten itto replace the 13" sdtv my boss put in my office lol
---
psn id "rajas", FF11 handle- Atrox, on Cerberus
auto modellista team- Akagi Redsuns *RIP*
#7DemonHunter26Posted 11/11/2011 8:35:32 PM
Yeah I hear ya though, I kinda hoped the compass would be on the bottom, hence their previous games did, but I've gotten used to it now, its not bad...lower the HUD display opacity and I'm good to go.