The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mountain Peak Dragon's Nest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mountain Peak Dragon's Nest

User Info: Friar_Sand

Friar_Sand
5 years ago#1
I can't list any exact names because my brother's playing the game right now, but I'll try to be as specific as I can.

Immediately after escaping the dragon in Helgen and the guard telling me to go meet his uncle, I headed left and came upon a burned-down house. Inside was a note ("note to the authorities," I think) written by a man whose wife wanted the two of them to move away because of a nearby dragon, but he said that the dragon wouldn't harm them as long as they didn't bother it. He then says where the dragon's nest is.

MAIN POINT
So, anyway, I went through the caves and received the shout "Animal, Animal Control." However, I didn't encounter any dragon, even though the note labeled this place as the dragon's nest. Should I have? I've heard that you only start to encounter dragons after killing the first dragon ("Milmurdin"?). Now that I've killed it, will the dragon be there if I return to the peak, or is the dragon in the main quest the one that I'm looking for?
Oh, hello.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya
5 years ago#2
No Al- I mean, the dragon has left the building.
Razer suck.

User Info: Friar_Sand

Friar_Sand
5 years ago#3
For what reason?
Oh, hello.

User Info: KingofDeceit666

KingofDeceit666
5 years ago#4
Friar_Sand posted...
I can't list any exact names because my brother's playing the game right now, but I'll try to be as specific as I can.

Immediately after escaping the dragon in Helgen and the guard telling me to go meet his uncle, I headed left and came upon a burned-down house. Inside was a note ("note to the authorities," I think) written by a man whose wife wanted the two of them to move away because of a nearby dragon, but he said that the dragon wouldn't harm them as long as they didn't bother it. He then says where the dragon's nest is.

MAIN POINT
So, anyway, I went through the caves and received the shout "Animal, Animal Control." However, I didn't encounter any dragon, even though the note labeled this place as the dragon's nest. Should I have? I've heard that you only start to encounter dragons after killing the first dragon ("Milmurdin"?). Now that I've killed it, will the dragon be there if I return to the peak, or is the dragon in the main quest the one that I'm looking for?

Yes.
"Such a lot the gods gave to me--to me, the dazed, the disappointed; the barren, the broken."~H.P. Lovecraft
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mountain Peak Dragon's Nest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived