The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mountain Peak Dragon's Nest

#1Friar_SandPosted 11/13/2011 2:35:46 PM
I can't list any exact names because my brother's playing the game right now, but I'll try to be as specific as I can.

Immediately after escaping the dragon in Helgen and the guard telling me to go meet his uncle, I headed left and came upon a burned-down house. Inside was a note ("note to the authorities," I think) written by a man whose wife wanted the two of them to move away because of a nearby dragon, but he said that the dragon wouldn't harm them as long as they didn't bother it. He then says where the dragon's nest is.

MAIN POINT
So, anyway, I went through the caves and received the shout "Animal, Animal Control." However, I didn't encounter any dragon, even though the note labeled this place as the dragon's nest. Should I have? I've heard that you only start to encounter dragons after killing the first dragon ("Milmurdin"?). Now that I've killed it, will the dragon be there if I return to the peak, or is the dragon in the main quest the one that I'm looking for?
---
Oh, hello.
#2TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 11/13/2011 2:37:31 PM
No Al- I mean, the dragon has left the building.
---
Razer suck.
#3Friar_Sand(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 2:47:05 PM
For what reason?
---
Oh, hello.
#4KingofDeceit666Posted 11/13/2011 2:56:04 PM
Friar_Sand posted...
I can't list any exact names because my brother's playing the game right now, but I'll try to be as specific as I can.

Immediately after escaping the dragon in Helgen and the guard telling me to go meet his uncle, I headed left and came upon a burned-down house. Inside was a note ("note to the authorities," I think) written by a man whose wife wanted the two of them to move away because of a nearby dragon, but he said that the dragon wouldn't harm them as long as they didn't bother it. He then says where the dragon's nest is.

MAIN POINT
So, anyway, I went through the caves and received the shout "Animal, Animal Control." However, I didn't encounter any dragon, even though the note labeled this place as the dragon's nest. Should I have? I've heard that you only start to encounter dragons after killing the first dragon ("Milmurdin"?). Now that I've killed it, will the dragon be there if I return to the peak, or is the dragon in the main quest the one that I'm looking for?

Yes.
---
"Such a lot the gods gave to me--to me, the dazed, the disappointed; the barren, the broken."~H.P. Lovecraft