duplicate the writing on calcemos stone: hard answers spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. duplicate the writing on calcemos stone: hard answers spoilers

User Info: artraider

artraider
5 years ago#1
I am on the hard answers quest for thieves guild and dont have a object to copy what is on the stone,what do I need to copy the info?is it in the room itself?
FF3 code: 373750143971
Pokemon Diamond: 3093 3562 1887

User Info: Gladion20

Gladion20
5 years ago#2
What do you use to make a copy? Do you write with paper? And could charcole be used to make a good etching of something?
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
http://throughtheroughandtumble.blogspot.com/

User Info: Showstopper316

Showstopper316
5 years ago#3
You need to take the roll of paper and charcoal that is in the room then try to copy it.
PSN: WH1TE__B0Y
O in Boy is a Zero.

User Info: -Carge-

-Carge-
5 years ago#4
You use 1 Roll of Paper and 1 Charcoal (Found in the room behind the stone) to make a rubbing.

I thought that was pretty clever, same as the using a torch to burn the beehives down in the first TG mission

User Info: Gladion20

Gladion20
5 years ago#5
-Carge- posted...
You use 1 Roll of Paper and 1 Charcoal (Found in the room behind the stone) to make a rubbing.

I thought that was pretty clever, same as the using a torch to burn the beehives down in the first TG mission

umm i used the beginners flame spell you get at the start of the game
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
http://throughtheroughandtumble.blogspot.com/

User Info: xxslaytanicx

xxslaytanicx
5 years ago#6
Gladion20 posted...
-Carge- posted...

LOL..

Yeah, so did I.
"I shall grind beneath my heel all that exists."

User Info: carl8000

carl8000
5 years ago#7
xxslaytanicx posted...
Gladion20 posted...
-Carge- posted...

LOL..

Yeah, so did I.

Me too--I couldn't get the torch to work. I'd previously tried to set an oil trap on fire with a torch (unsuccessfully), so when I couldn't get the beehives to light up I figured it was spell or bust.
"I don't know what a Hollaback girl is--I just know I want her dead." --Brian Griffin
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. duplicate the writing on calcemos stone: hard answers spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived