Carriage glitch??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
5 years ago#1
So I'm trying to transport my stuff from whiterun to my new house in solitude I slowly walk from my house to the carriage and then i ask him to transport me to solitude, he says okay and i get in the back and nothing happens he just keeps saying are you ready to go yet and i can't wait forever.
Search "Awesome halo" on YouTube. That's the reaction of every 360 owner when Minecraft come's out for them.

User Info: Saravind_Peart

Saravind_Peart
5 years ago#2
maybe carriage goes off same system as fast travel... if ur overweight might not let u use carriage

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
5 years ago#3
I tried that yesterday & it did the same thing. If thats the case that is incredibly stupid, it's a carriage. There is no reason it shouldn't be able to pull me & my stuff.

I eventually said **** it & stole a horse and rode from riften to whiterun so I could unload my stuff.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: Saravind_Peart

Saravind_Peart
5 years ago#4
i got stuck on carriage once.... got on back and a dragon came from nowhere set fire to carriage driver jumped off me stuck in travel mode but with no traveling....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived