Can't find the speech trainer

#1TommymasterPosted 11/19/2011 12:36:26 AM
There should be one in windhelm.....can't find him...

Any detailed description where he is?

Thanks
---
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan
#2Tommymaster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 12:42:32 AM
Found him...but he won't teach me...why?
---
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan
#3elderdrake666Posted 11/19/2011 12:59:53 AM
don't know but i found a speech teacher who actually teaches you in the inn in Markreath (you know the town to the west, don't know if i spelled it correctly:)
#4Tommymaster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 1:03:31 AM
I'm really far from that town....any other way? I just need two levels.....any speech trainer would do the job....
---
#5elderdrake666Posted 11/19/2011 1:11:25 AM
i Haven't found any other speech trainers so far, only those two mentioned before, so for now have no idea, sorry
#6Tommymaster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 1:25:26 AM
Ok I'm at the inn....no one there to teach me :(
---
#7elderdrake666Posted 11/19/2011 1:37:07 AM
isn't there a bard looking guy? for me he was standing on the opposite side of the bar. i would tell you what his name was but i'm at work right now and don't remember... but he was there for me for sure i trained yesterday, maybe try to wait for a few hours. And just to be sure you're in the blood and silver or something like that inn? I'm pretty sure it was a bard in that inn, i remember having the options to make a request for the song or to train in speech. Also what level of speech you're at? Maybe he only teaches you to the certain level? I was speech 26 btw
#8soran66Posted 11/20/2011 1:39:18 AM
can you make any of the speech guys or lockpicking as followers? i want to get the money back from them once you've done their job >_>
---
PSN: devil_prince11