Can't find the speech trainer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't find the speech trainer

User Info: Tommymaster

Tommymaster
5 years ago#1
There should be one in windhelm.....can't find him...

Any detailed description where he is?

Thanks
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan

Tommymaster
5 years ago#2
Found him...but he won't teach me...why?
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan

User Info: elderdrake666

elderdrake666
5 years ago#3
don't know but i found a speech teacher who actually teaches you in the inn in Markreath (you know the town to the west, don't know if i spelled it correctly:)

Tommymaster
5 years ago#4
I'm really far from that town....any other way? I just need two levels.....any speech trainer would do the job....

elderdrake666
5 years ago#5
i Haven't found any other speech trainers so far, only those two mentioned before, so for now have no idea, sorry

Tommymaster
5 years ago#6
Ok I'm at the inn....no one there to teach me :(

elderdrake666
5 years ago#7
isn't there a bard looking guy? for me he was standing on the opposite side of the bar. i would tell you what his name was but i'm at work right now and don't remember... but he was there for me for sure i trained yesterday, maybe try to wait for a few hours. And just to be sure you're in the blood and silver or something like that inn? I'm pretty sure it was a bard in that inn, i remember having the options to make a request for the song or to train in speech. Also what level of speech you're at? Maybe he only teaches you to the certain level? I was speech 26 btw

User Info: soran66

soran66
5 years ago#8
can you make any of the speech guys or lockpicking as followers? i want to get the money back from them once you've done their job >_>
PSN: devil_prince11
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't find the speech trainer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived