How strong are the conjured weapons?

#1OffedPezPosted 11/19/2011 9:05:05 PM
The conjured bow specifically. Would I be better off using a physical bow for my scout build, or are the conjured ones more powerful overall?
---
Praise the Sun!
#2koroko_korobasePosted 11/19/2011 9:11:03 PM
Their power scales with your conjuring stat, but with both fully maxed and perked the conjured bow is better.
#3TrenchcoatFlashPosted 11/19/2011 9:12:26 PM
Does the conjured one let you use different arrows or just bound ones?
---
Good. Good. Let the butthurt flow through you!
Level 1 Trolls killed: 17
#4SurvivorTypePosted 11/19/2011 9:12:31 PM
The Bound Bow comes with 100 arrows every time you summon it as well, so you'll never have to worry about supplies for it.
---
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/survy23.png/
http://au.movember.com/?home (Want to help Men's Health? Take a look see here)
#5eds41591Posted 11/19/2011 9:14:17 PM
It's not a direct answer, but I find conjured weapons generally more useful, because I have the perk that can use Bound weapons to capture souls. I don't know the stats though, but they're useful to me. So if you can find more use in those bound weapons go for it.

If you're just going for power, I don't really know, sorry.
---
Come shoot at me in Black Ops
PSNID:owa415
#6J_RocksPosted 11/19/2011 9:20:58 PM
Based on raw stats the conjured equips are probably better with conjure at level 100 compared to any base weapon, but you cannot enchant them or refine them with smithing so there are no tricks to making them uber powerful like normal weapons.
#7OffedPez(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 9:25:23 PM
J_Rocks posted...
Based on raw stats the conjured equips are probably better with conjure at level 100 compared to any base weapon, but you cannot enchant them or refine them with smithing so there are no tricks to making them uber powerful like normal weapons.

That's more of what I was wondering. A fully refined bow with a damaging enchantment compared to the bound bow with a forced soul stealing. I would rather steal souls with my dagger as the 15x damage more than makes up for the slight drop in power. I want as much damage output coming out of my bow as possible. That's why I'm so curious about the bound bow's damage.
---
Praise the Sun!
#8TrenchcoatFlashPosted 11/19/2011 9:26:36 PM
SurvivorType posted...
The Bound Bow comes with 100 arrows every time you summon it as well, so you'll never have to worry about supplies for it.

right but different arrows have different attack values
---
Good. Good. Let the butthurt flow through you!
Level 1 Trolls killed: 17
#9Xx_ICEMAN_xX2Posted 11/19/2011 9:38:33 PM
i personally prefer the bound weapons and bound bow.

not only do they stack with the conjure stat, but they are also affected by their specific stat.

meaning, the sword is also affected by the 1 handed combat and the bound bow is affected by archery. So you not only get buffs from the conjure perk tree, but you also get buffs from the type perk tree (archery, 1 handed, etc.)
#10oORyuumaruOoPosted 11/19/2011 9:47:30 PM
Just a quick question; where do you find the conjured bow tome?