Bee in a Jar

#1KidKupoPosted 11/20/2011 10:47:55 PM

Anyone else think this was a tribute to Zelda?

Those who played A Link to the Past will remember you could buy empty jars and fill them with things like potions, water, etc. You could spin with an empty jar and catch a bee, and then release it later and it would be angry and attack your enemies.

When anyone asked me what Oblivion or Skyrim is like I would say "It's like Zelda but with a Diablo theme".

Ideas?

#2Gladion20Posted 11/20/2011 10:51:22 PM
It could be, but then there's also butterfly in a jar, so it might just be in since there's kids there, and kids like to catch insects and put them in jars.
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
http://throughtheroughandtumble.blogspot.com/
#3GoatJugSoupPosted 11/20/2011 10:51:32 PM
I made a topic earlier today about this, so far I have bee in a jar, butterfly in a jar and apparently there is a dragonfly in a jar that I have yet to get
---
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Goatjugsoup1278
Want more soup? View quote for more info
#4Hanzou74Posted 11/21/2011 12:32:17 AM
I would love to know where to get the dragonfly in a jar as well, it would be perfect for my swag pile.

here's a tip for you guys if you collect things to decorate your house:

At the end of the thieve's guild quest that takes you to the east empire trading company, you can find a Dibella statue in that big room at the end, on one of the shelves. you can keep going back there (take the back way through the walrus cave) every once in a while and it will respawn.

Nothing beats a dozen golden tittie statues in your crib, yo.
#5DJ_Pauly_DPosted 11/21/2011 1:01:28 AM
Theres also a bug in a jar, its one of those glowing green ones. Its in a lighthouse.
#6LokolopesPosted 11/22/2011 9:19:04 AM
I have a Torchbug and a Butterfly, heard of the Dragonfly, anyone know where to find the bee?
#7brentsonierPosted 11/22/2011 9:28:10 AM
the bee in the jar is a rare item. not sure what its for though.
#8IsetSIMSonFIREPosted 11/22/2011 9:32:15 AM(edited)
Lokolopes posted...
I have a Torchbug and a Butterfly, heard of the Dragonfly, anyone know where to find the bee?

IIRC, I found the bee and it's on a desk somewhere. Lemme check my guide to confirm it's location

Edit:
It's in Goldenglow Estate in a bedroom
#9brentsonierPosted 11/22/2011 9:31:47 AM
IsetSIMSonFIRE posted...
Lokolopes posted...

IIRC, I found the bee and it's on a desk somewhere. Lemme check my guide to confirm it's location

its at goldenglow estate. upstairs
#10Hanzou74Posted 11/22/2011 9:57:44 AM
These bugs in a jar were part of an aborted quest called Captured Critters, which is about the only useful bit of info i've found on the skyrim wiki.

Bee in a jar: Goldenglow Estate, upstairs on a desk in the main bedroom
Butterfly in a jar: Alchemist's Shack, on a bookshelf
Torchbug in a jar: Frostflow Lighthouse, above the fireplace, 1st floor
Moth in a jar: ?????
Dragonfly in a jar: ?????
Sixth bug in a jar: ??