Moira?

#1cheeco88Posted 11/22/2011 1:45:59 PM
I had just killed Anise at her shack a few days earlier because I was diggin' her clothes, not to mention the alchemy and enchantment tables in the cellar. When I had come back to sleep in the bed, I arose the three rather large men with weapons and crude armor, so I killed them. Only later did I discover they were actually sent to kill me, one of them holding a note about a contract, someone calling me a, "thief," just because I had apparently stolen everything in their store.

It was signed Moira. Who is this Moira? Is she a shopkeeper I forgot about? Am I able to find and kill this woman?
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#2MohandasgandhiPosted 11/22/2011 1:57:37 PM
To my knowledge, Moira is a shop keeper in Fallout 3, in the town of Megaton.
---
PSN: Rock-Keits
http://www.youtube.com/user/RockKeits
#3JollyBudaPosted 11/22/2011 2:02:42 PM
Should have helped her with her guide man, Should have helped her.
---
PSN: MrMonochrome
LOL New Zealand what!!!
#4cheeco88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 8:04:59 PM
Hmmm, if Moira truly has the power to rip a hole in space and travel to another world in gaming, then hunt me down just because I blew up her old town and turned her into more of freak than she already was, she must be powerful indeed.
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#5lol_PPosted 11/22/2011 8:11:00 PM
Isn't Moria Anise's sister?
#6Kas_VerPosted 11/22/2011 8:13:44 PM
I encountered a Moira in this game, did you already had the quest "A Night to Remember" which starts with a drinking game in an inn?
#7Toasty_KabalPosted 11/22/2011 8:14:40 PM
lol_P posted...
Isn't Moria Anise's sister?
I think you're right.
#8ElyonPosted 11/22/2011 8:15:37 PM
Kas_Ver posted...
I encountered a Moira in this game, did you already had the quest "A Night to Remember" which starts with a drinking game in an inn?

This.
---
Cyril: Not so innocent.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.
#9cheeco88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 9:58:14 PM
I did not do that quest, though it would make sense for Moira to send Hired Thugs after me for killing and taking ownership over her sister's shack. The basement is just mega convenient for any evil mage characters.
---