Best House for Evil Mage Character?

#1cheeco88Posted 11/25/2011 2:11:43 PM
What would you guys say is the best house for Wes, corrupted Breton Mage? Annexing Anise's shack (After I murder and throw her off a waterfall) is very good for the alchemy and enchanting tables in the cellar, but I don't think I could store any of my equipment there. If I can, lemme know, I'll just use it.

Is there any houses in Morthal or anything good in Riften?
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#2F L E S HPosted 11/25/2011 2:13:08 PM
Use the abandoned house in Markarth. Complete with Daedric shrine!
---
"I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly...."
PSN: Aeneas00
#3HBMoleculePosted 11/25/2011 2:14:13 PM
I...do not know. Bump though.
---
PSN: DrLeMay
#4kkeevvPosted 11/25/2011 2:17:25 PM
The Archmage's quarters in the College of Winterhold. That's the best house for all mages.
#5goldeneye112Posted 11/25/2011 2:25:12 PM
spoilers

Dark Bortherhood lair after the 1st one is burned down is always a plus once you completely redecorate it. Victims included in the torture chamber.
---
What could possibly be worse than getting Rick Roll'd?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMX113UDI1I
#6cheeco88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 4:31:58 PM
The College is full of wussies. I may consider it though, if all those alchemical ingrediants grow back.
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#7rawrrogPosted 11/25/2011 7:03:24 PM
I think the house in Windhelm? The house is involved in a quest where

Spoilers

A murder takes place. It will be filled with blood and an altar with blood and a corpse on it. Just don't select the "clean up house" option to keep that "extra" decor in.
#8FuzzyBlueElfPosted 11/25/2011 7:53:56 PM
The alchemical garden does indeed grow back. The stuff on the shelves does not though, lol.

While nice, the garden doesn't have any of the more important items for quests, like nirnroot etc.
#9cheeco88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 7:56:12 PM
I want to see if, just be hopeful chance, a chest in Anise's shack can hold items. If so, it's ultimately perfect. I want to test a chest above ground and one in the basement. Does anyone know how long I'd have to wait to see whether or not the items vanished?
---
#10VonStemPosted 11/25/2011 8:01:28 PM
items vanish in 3 days i think. i like the Markath house only 8000g you can get potion station and an arcane enchanter. just don't buy anything else for it and it'll stay all gloomy and dirty.
---
Strong like bull....fast like chicken. PSN VonStem