Missing wife

#1Demiurge00Posted 11/25/2011 8:19:09 PM
I married Anwen the priestess from Markarth and at the end of my wedding she ran out the door never to be seen again. I've checked the temple she came from and shes not there. I don't own a house myself, i just live out of the college. Anybody have any idea where she may have gone?
#2PapaRosario23Posted 11/25/2011 8:20:48 PM
I think you got jilted at the altar.
---
Your mother is so fat that the recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.
#30niichanPosted 11/25/2011 8:27:49 PM(edited)
looks like she found out you was only a college kid living out of a dorm and did a runner looking for a "real man".

EDIT: Jokes aside.. i have no idea where she could be.. go sleep at the dorm for a few days then try go back to where you first met her and she might be there.
---
Gaming, it's a religion!
#4SaintZetsuPosted 11/25/2011 8:28:26 PM
She's at her house, wherever it is.
---
How arrogant do you have to be to quote yourself?-SaintZetsu
PSN:NomTank21
#5Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 11/25/2011 8:28:42 PM
They warn about this on the wiki... They suggest that you hurry and talk to them before they leave, as they usually tell you where they're going, but otherwise they just up and leave for parts unknown.
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#613thGamerPosted 11/25/2011 8:30:24 PM
Is your wife Fjona?
#7Demiurge00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2011 8:30:34 PM
Whoa, I RUN the college thank you! I've tried sleeping in my bed for a bit as well as standing around her temple. It could be that she discovered that I was only marrying her so i could murder her with the ebony blade.... i hear killing a wife powers it up instantly.