Best place to find Fortify Smithing/Enchanting items to disenchant?

#1DuranOfForcenaPosted 11/27/2011 10:14:52 AM
I got Fortify Alchemy, and my Smithing and Enchanting are both to 100 already. My Alchemy isn't yet but I have hundreds of ingredients I've been collecting the whole game saved in my house in Whiterun. All I'm missing is the other Enchantments.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#2Alpha218Posted 11/27/2011 10:28:01 AM
I bought Fortify Smithing gauntlets in the Whiterun general store I think
---
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alpha218sigpic2.png - by annaesthetic
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/564484- www.lostfacts.net
#3suchiuomizuPosted 11/27/2011 10:30:54 AM
Fortify Enchantment is through potions only I believe. At least that has been the answer to every other topic about this I have seen.
#4SamuraiPrinnyPosted 11/27/2011 10:46:03 AM
Unfortunately, there is no Fortify Enchant enchantment, because that would take the effort out of making the potions. I found Fortify Smithing at both the blacksmith and the guy inside the shop next to the house in Whiterun, and in Solitude.
#5rcarroll1977Posted 11/27/2011 10:46:13 AM
suchiuomizu posted...
Fortify Enchantment is through potions only I believe. At least that has been the answer to every other topic about this I have seen.

That would make sense, otherwise you could continually use fortify enchantment equipment to make better fortify enchantment equipment to make godly enchanted gear.
#6DuranOfForcena(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 10:55:32 AM
Ah, yes. That makes sense. Thanks everyone. I actually shop at that place a lot, but I don't recall ever seeing any items with a bonus to Smithing (since I've been looking for one at least). I guess I'll just have to check in with them periodically. How long does it take vendors to change their stock? I've heard both 2 days and 3 days.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...