Best place to find Fortify Smithing/Enchanting items to disenchant?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best place to find Fortify Smithing/Enchanting items to disenchant?

User Info: DuranOfForcena

DuranOfForcena
5 years ago#1
I got Fortify Alchemy, and my Smithing and Enchanting are both to 100 already. My Alchemy isn't yet but I have hundreds of ingredients I've been collecting the whole game saved in my house in Whiterun. All I'm missing is the other Enchantments.
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
5 years ago#2
I bought Fortify Smithing gauntlets in the Whiterun general store I think
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alpha218sigpic2.png - by annaesthetic
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/564484- www.lostfacts.net

User Info: suchiuomizu

suchiuomizu
5 years ago#3
Fortify Enchantment is through potions only I believe. At least that has been the answer to every other topic about this I have seen.

User Info: SamuraiPrinny

SamuraiPrinny
5 years ago#4
Unfortunately, there is no Fortify Enchant enchantment, because that would take the effort out of making the potions. I found Fortify Smithing at both the blacksmith and the guy inside the shop next to the house in Whiterun, and in Solitude.

User Info: rcarroll1977

rcarroll1977
5 years ago#5
suchiuomizu posted...
Fortify Enchantment is through potions only I believe. At least that has been the answer to every other topic about this I have seen.

That would make sense, otherwise you could continually use fortify enchantment equipment to make better fortify enchantment equipment to make godly enchanted gear.

User Info: DuranOfForcena

DuranOfForcena
5 years ago#6
Ah, yes. That makes sense. Thanks everyone. I actually shop at that place a lot, but I don't recall ever seeing any items with a bonus to Smithing (since I've been looking for one at least). I guess I'll just have to check in with them periodically. How long does it take vendors to change their stock? I've heard both 2 days and 3 days.
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Best place to find Fortify Smithing/Enchanting items to disenchant?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived