Best Alchemy Shop?

#1XpocalypsePosted 11/27/2011 7:54:40 PM
Hey guys, just wondering... What Alchemy shop usually has the best/most ingredients? The Whiterun one kinda stinks, and Solitude isn't much better. Any suggestions as to which seems to be the best? Thanks,

~X
#2V_V_L_BPosted 11/27/2011 8:19:49 PM
All of them tend to suck at any given time.
You tend to have to go out to find the best ingredients.
If you feel like it you can fast travel from one place to the other and by the time that you get back to the first they should have restocked with means that they might have different ingredients.
---
You do not piss off a Khajit that can punch a dragon to death! - silverdraconum
#3KushuPosted 11/27/2011 8:33:24 PM
I agree. In my time running potions, I usually buy out a shop due to the variety, not necessarily the quality or quantity of any given ingredient. The exception is enthir, who I believe always restocks those hearts.But even that...just 2?

I guess they were loathe to have it be more like Morrowind, where certain ingredients could be bought in unlimited supply.
#4Nodonn3Posted 11/27/2011 8:39:41 PM
I camped the store in Whiterun for a while, then on to Solitude for a while, then back again.

If you leave a store alone for a week or two, when you come back they have one massive restock available, then it goes back to the usual quantities of ingredients.
---
"I wear the cheese, it doesn't wear me." The guy with all that cheese (Buffy).