The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Master robes

#1NinjaWafflePosted 11/28/2011 5:13:40 AM
Got sick of trying to find a set of gear to enchant that made me still look like a mage and not a DERP I R MAGIC MAN IN TEH HEAVY ARMORZ (Sue me im classic.)

Anyone point me to a vendor that has the Masters robes of destruction as one of the items they cycle through and is level 35ish high enough to get it to spawn in the inventory. (Or 80 destro if magic level is a factor.)
---
PSN - Ureska (I do not accept blank friendship requests)
Currently playing - Skyrim forever
#2cheeco88Posted 11/28/2011 5:21:22 AM
You could get some rich-guy clothes and become to local wealthy ******* by enchanting those with your magicka regen, as well as your other gear. Mmmmm, yummy black soul gems.
---
Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three; it was DESTINY!
#3NinjaWaffle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 5:22:24 AM
I don't want to look like a rich guy.

I want to look like a Grumpy Khajit mage who's hands are on fire.

Pfft rich people cloths

I miss my mushroom tower.
---
#4RybalPosted 11/28/2011 8:08:12 AM
35 is high enough. Your best bet is the Mage's College
#5boodleoutPosted 11/30/2011 4:51:57 AM

NinjaWaffle posted...
Got sick of trying to find a set of gear to enchant that made me still look like a mage and not a DERP I R MAGIC MAN IN TEH HEAVY ARMORZ (Sue me im classic.)

Anyone point me to a vendor that has the Masters robes of destruction as one of the items they cycle through and is level 35ish high enough to get it to spawn in the inventory. (Or 80 destro if magic level is a factor.)
---

... the BEST place to buy master robes of destruction is from the mage which teaches you destruction spells in the college of winterhold. HOWEVER like everything else... for it even to be available your destruction has to be around 85 or more. don't know the exact amount. telling you by experience. you can't just go buy it from a magical elf selling the best gear in the game.