My wife won't move in

#1Dynamitexx1Posted 11/28/2011 3:32:22 PM
i married Anwen form the temple of dibella in markarth. during the wedding she just walked away from me before i got the ring but i hear this happened to many people.

anyway... she ended up going back to the temple of dibella. i told her to move into proudspire manor with me and she says she will go but she never shows up no matter how long i wait.

i also tried it with my house in riften but that won't work either.

she still gives me a meal when i ask her for it and she gives me money from the shop too

my only problem is that i am never in markarth and having to go to that temple to see her is annoying.

is anyone else having this same problem?
---
Platnium FC: 2235-3115-4971(Travis)
#2Dynamitexx1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 3:38:18 PM
bump...fast board
#3DoktoroktopusPosted 11/28/2011 3:39:27 PM(edited)
Well… do you love her? How far are you willing to go for her?

It's time you moved to Markarth.
---
Cyrus is adventuring in Skyrim
I will remain here, gazing at the sun. If only I could be so grossly incandescent.
#4groccoPosted 11/28/2011 3:40:57 PM
She won't move in with you unless you invite her Mom over for Christmas and stop playing videogames.
---
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB
#5Dynamitexx1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 3:41:07 PM
she lives in the temple there are no beds plus i dont trust leaving my stuff there
#6DoktoroktopusPosted 11/28/2011 3:42:55 PM
Dynamitexx1 posted...
she lives in the temple there are no beds plus i dont trust leaving my stuff there

She'll take care of them for you, that's what wives are for. But if you're serious about committing to a relationship, maybe it's best if you stay in the area and give up adventuring for a while. Just support your wife. She'll adore you for it.

Are you going to?
---
Cyrus is adventuring in Skyrim
I will remain here, gazing at the sun. If only I could be so grossly incandescent.
#7Dynamitexx1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 3:43:21 PM
grocco posted...
She won't move in with you unless you invite her Mom over for Christmas and stop playing videogames.

you're so funny...haha

try being helpful next time
#8Dynamitexx1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 3:44:56 PM
Doktoroktopus posted...
Dynamitexx1 posted...

She'll take care of them for you, that's what wives are for. But if you're serious about committing to a relationship, maybe it's best if you stay in the area and give up adventuring for a while. Just support your wife. She'll adore you for it.

Are you going to?

you do remember that this is a game right? AI's are not like that
#9spraynardtatumPosted 11/28/2011 3:45:16 PM

Dynamitexx1 posted...

Don't worry about her stealing your stuff.  It's Lydia who you need to keep an eye on.  She steals cabbage and hides it under her bed. 

#10Dynamitexx1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 3:47:15 PM
my real problem with it is that i dont want to keep traveling to markarth just to get money from her