How to revive your follower.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to revive your follower.
4 years ago#1
My Lydia follower died so how would I go about reviving?
4 years ago#2
Zombie. Thats about it.
---
Sandal would **** up the Adoring fan in so many ways that he'll basically be inventing new sex positions. - th3warr1or on Dragon Age.
4 years ago#3
Give her the "Shocker". Heh.
4 years ago#4
You'll have to reload your game if your follower dies. There is no resurrecting them.
---
~Deserve victory~
4 years ago#5

Give her the "Shocker". Heh.

Works every time.
---
"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin R.I.P.
4 years ago#6
What about that conjuration spell that permanently resurrects a human body? Would it allow them to function as followers again (with speech, trading, etc), or would they just be a standard AI who followed you around and attacked your enemies?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
4 years ago#7
zyrax2301 posted...
What about that conjuration spell that permanently resurrects a human body? Would it allow them to function as followers again (with speech, trading, etc), or would they just be a standard AI who followed you around and attacked your enemies?

I do not believe that works with Lydia-some guy tried on youtube.
4 years ago#8
"You'll have to reload your game if your follower dies. There is no resurrecting them."

The first statement isn't quite true. You don't have to reload your game if your follower dies. You only have to reload your game if you want them to be alive.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter at all if you let them stay dead.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How to revive your follower.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived