A post patch 1.2 (maybe patch 1.1) overpowering alchemy glitch

#41Tron-BurgundyPosted 11/30/2011 1:50:14 AM
Gerald_SnM posted...
Tron-Burgundy posted...
SkrallRampager posted...
Riften has both of those fishes swimming around in the giant lake outside.

Easy to get 10 or so of each :)

No need for salt.

I thought it needed salt piles. All I can find is salmon regardless. -_-

Small antlers also work. So buy 'em up. Also, I've tried the take potion-boost item-make potion technique but I'm getting VERY little in returns. The potions are going up by maybe 1-2% each shot.

Do you have fortify alchemy equipment on?
---
I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
#42Gerald_SnMPosted 11/30/2011 1:55:16 AM
Tron-Burgundy posted...
Gerald_SnM posted...
Tron-Burgundy posted...
SkrallRampager posted...
Riften has both of those fishes swimming around in the giant lake outside.

Easy to get 10 or so of each :)

No need for salt.

I thought it needed salt piles. All I can find is salmon regardless. -_-

Small antlers also work. So buy 'em up. Also, I've tried the take potion-boost item-make potion technique but I'm getting VERY little in returns. The potions are going up by maybe 1-2% each shot.

Do you have fortify alchemy equipment on?

Just one necklace. I haven't made a full set yet because the instructions said you only needed one piece. Also, do you have to wait for the second potions effect to wear off to take another? In the active effects thing, it's showing that the higher percentage that was shown on the potion isn't the one taking effect but only the true (not modified) percentage is.
#43Tron-BurgundyPosted 11/30/2011 2:00:52 AM
Are you following mriveras instructions or the tc? I'm still collecting ingredients. Gonna make +10000000000 stamina boots.
---
#44TrenchcoatFlashPosted 11/30/2011 2:05:11 AM
I don't think this works in patch 1.1 as nothing I try works, even the elaborated directions. once I use potion 3 the stats go down. my bracers go from 7 to 6 and my necklace from 21 to 20 on the third potion.
---
Good. Good. Let the butthurt flow through you!
Level 1 Trolls killed: 18
#45WolfGreyPosted 11/30/2011 2:07:18 AM

*Facepalm* Im ashamed of you people.

Now to go buy a burger and continue playing Skyrim without glitches,min maxing, or shortcuts that ruin it.

This isn't much unlike the old infinite bound items on Morrowind.

#46Tron-BurgundyPosted 11/30/2011 2:19:59 AM
WolfGrey posted...
*Facepalm* Im ashamed of you people.Now to go buy a burger and continue playing Skyrim without glitches,min maxing, or shortcuts that ruin it.This isn't much unlike the old infinite bound items on Morrowind.

If you can't understand how awesome punching dragons to death in one shot is I don't know what to say.
---
#47mrivera889Posted 11/30/2011 2:53:24 AM(edited)
ANOTHER METHOD but requires a specific ingredient:
If you mix any of the 2 following ingridients: Abecean Longfin, Cyrodilic Spadetail and Salt Pile you get a Normal Fortify Restoration BUT if you mix Small Antlers with Abecean Longfin you get a Fortify Restoration with weakness to Poison Potion so here is What you do:

Make a bunch of Normal Fortify Restoration and Fortify Restoration with weakness to Poison Potion and first take the normal potion, than the one with the poison,than the normal potion then the one with the poison and as you keep repeating the process over and over your armor enchantments will keep going up regardless of weather they have the Fortify Alchemy or you have a low level Alchemy. Once your done drinking the potions WITHOUT CLOSING THE MENU un-equip all of your Armor Pieces/Rings/Amulets and close the Menu and simply open it again and re-equip everything back on and even thou the Enchantments go back to normal in the Inventory menu once the Potion wears off after 60 seconds you will notice in the active effects menu in the Magic tab these this Buffs are still active until you un-equip the Armor Pieces/Rings/Amulets again which puts everything back to normal.

Iam not sure if this is what TC did or not but this works for me. (FYI Iam on Patch 1.2)
Have fun everyone and good night.
#48F1ame_Shie1dPosted 11/30/2011 3:17:35 AM

I don't get the point. Early game you can make some godly equips but mid to late game you should be a walking god anyways. I'm a lvl 18 destruction Mage and not even breaking a sweat. And I started playing a Mage because anything with weapons was way too easy. Shield bash, sword slash, repeat till dead.

#49Tron-BurgundyPosted 11/30/2011 3:22:09 AM
Some details had to be left out, my stuff won't increase past 39%.
---
#50The moonlight knightPosted 11/30/2011 3:30:37 AM
This reminds me of the psychotic power you could unleash using weakness to magic in Oblivion. Except this is far, far, far more gamebreaking in so many more ways.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)