Full member of thieves guild?

#1applejack1310Posted 11/30/2011 9:00:48 PM
How do I become a full member? I finished the primary guild quest and was made leader, but the become a full member quest is still unfinished. Do I need to do more tasks for them and, if so, how many?
#2MurinaePosted 11/30/2011 9:13:34 PM
Are you talking about the quest that also has the "collect stones of barenziah" in it as well? I have that stuck in my quest log too. Not sure if getting and turning in all the stones will make it go away as I haven't bothered to find them all yet. If anyone has done that and knows if it makes the quest complete I'd like to know as well.
#3applejack1310(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2011 9:14:51 PM
That's the one. Guess they're tied together?
#4HydroliciousPosted 11/30/2011 9:17:53 PM
applejack1310 posted...
That's the one. Guess they're tied together?

No, this is not the case. After completing the primary quest line, you need to take on jobs from Delvin and unlock the 4 special jobs.

To get the 3rd trophy though, you should save your thieve's guild armor... I'm locked out of the quest because I lost that long ago & now can't talk to Tonila.
---
"so my gf offered me her virginity if i wait an extra few days to get skyrim...WELL shes staying a virgin..." -waitletsplay
#5jeriausxPosted 11/30/2011 9:17:54 PM
You have to take five jobs in each city and do a special quest. Then there is a final quest and you become "official" guild master.
---
GT: Shovel Hunter
#6ChurchMouseHMPosted 11/30/2011 9:18:11 PM
Have you complete the 4 special quest in whiterun,windhelm,solitude and Markarth? After that you will receive the guild master armor and should complete thief guild quest.
#7MurinaePosted 11/30/2011 9:49:05 PM
Yeah I've completed the special jobs and received the guild master's armor. The quest is still there though. The only thing I haven't done for the thieve's guild is collect the stones of barenziah.
#8zzenigmaxzzPosted 11/30/2011 9:50:38 PM
once you find all the stones that part of the quest will probably be complete
---
Currently playing: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
XboxLive Gamertag: ZZenigmaxZZ PSN ID: zzenigmaxzz